LLS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butt monkey

Re: LLS

Post by butt monkey »

To be fair I think the LLS was "lost" in other matches rather than Leeds late win last night.

My opinion is it is 50-50 in the Leeds v Saints match. The scousers looked like a side at the end of the season against Warrington and not sure they can go to Headingley for a win.

We are looking reasonably strong and as long as the tempo remains high from all the players (which doesn't appear apparent when we sub by the numbers) see no reason for Huddersfield to cause any upset. Tough game it will be, but they are beatable
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

I agree. The atmosphere going off was as if we'd lost. And lap of honour without the usual music. Could have done without the Cas supporters singing Yorkshire as well.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

WiganWoman1968 wrote:I agree. The atmosphere going off was as if we'd lost. And lap of honour without the usual music. Could have done without the Cas supporters singing Yorkshire as well.
Surely, you know by now that many Yorkie's only come to the DW to make a noise in the North Stand, even when their team is getting stuffed.

Either that or they like the beer!
OJ

Post by OJ »

bill.inger wrote:That Ryan Hall try cost us a hundred grand tonight. That should be motivation enough to beat them in the final at O.T.
Could have been worse - it could have been that little scrote McGuire
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
WiganWoman1968 wrote:I agree. The atmosphere going off was as if we'd lost. And lap of honour without the usual music. Could have done without the Cas supporters singing Yorkshire as well.
Surely, you know by now that many Yorkie's only come to the DW to make a noise in the North Stand, even when their team is getting stuffed.

Either that or they like the beer!
I do know that! Still annoying though! Ah well. It's up to us to shut them up by winning the GF now.
BriH

Post by BriH »

God knows what the Hudds spectators must have thought.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

BriH wrote:God knows what the Hudds spectators must have thought.
We can ask them next week. They usually park their Fiesta on the Red Robin and have a pint before the game!