Gone in 60 minutes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Gone in 60 minutes

Post by josie andrews »

Over 1500 semi final tickets purchased in first hour

Rapid sales for Thursday’s game with Huddersfield Giants

Wigan Warriors to face Huddersfield Giants in race for Old Trafford

Wigan fans have this morning snapped up over 1500 tickets in just one hour as excitement builds ahead of the semi final with Huddersfield Giants.

Wigan secured a home semi final with the Giants on Thursday 1 October after beating Castleford Tigers in the final game of the league campaign.

Wigan finished second with Huddersfield third following Leeds’ dramatic last second win at the John Smith’s stadium.

Marketing Director Simon Collinson said: “We’ve experienced unprecedented demand this morning with over 1000 tickets sold inside the first hour!

“The Wigan fans were incredible last night and are certainly coming out in force again for the team on Thursday night for what promises to be another dramatic night at the DW.”

A couple of minor technical problems have now been resolved meaning season ticket holders can now reserve their seat online. Season Ticket holders are reminded that they have until 5pm on Tuesday 29th September to reserve their existing seat for the game. All other seats are on general sale starting from £21 for adults and £14 for concessions.

The DW Stadium Ticket Office is open until 1pm today and from 9am on Monday, tickets are available 24 hours a day online CLICK HERE

Adult season ticket holders are entitled to a £2 discount on normal matchday prices while all junior tickets (aged 16 and under) are priced at £5 throughout the DW Stadium. These discounts will be available until 5pm on Wednesday 30 September.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2015- ... kc1K188.99
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Re: Gone in 60 minutes

Post by jobo »

Hope the Hudds fans make the effort.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Our attendance last night shamed the one in Yorkshire.
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Need to sort their web site out. Won't let us purchase tickets as it won't recognize card payments. Tried over 10 times now. Not all Wigan fans live in Wigan and can get to the stadium.
Rufford

Post by Rufford »

I had the same problem with card payment but it seems to be working now
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

Still not working for me.????
superleague

Post by superleague »

What was the attendance last night? Bloody Thursday games impossible for me to make them
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

superleague wrote:What was the attendance last night? Bloody Thursday games impossible for me to make them
15,000 and 9,000 at the all Yorkshire game.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Green Machine wrote:Need to sort their web site out. Won't let us purchase tickets as it won't recognize card payments. Tried over 10 times now. Not all Wigan fans live in Wigan and can get to the stadium.
Glad to see it is not just me then. Tried half a dozen times with 2 different cards
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

[quote="cpwigan"]Our attendance last night shamed the one in Yorkshire.[/quote

Sadly it didn't sound it until we edged ahead in 2nd half.
Cas fans sung their hearts out all game, whereas is ours "You're only singing when your winning" stylie.
Poor effort I thought.