problem with online ticketing?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

problem with online ticketing?

Post by FROM A TO B »

This is sort of covered in another site, but to try and bring to the attention of the club, can you please reply on here if you have had problems with the online ticket purchase for the semi final game on Thursday.
Are you getting an error message with card details and how many times did you try?

I'll start off:
Yes
6 times
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Green Machine

Re: problem with online ticketing?

Post by Green Machine »

30/40 times and that's no exaggeration.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

This thread seems to keep appearing with a worrying frequency. I realise that there was a big early demand as evidenced by 1,000 tickets being purchased in the first hour at DW but when it comes to a website, there shouldn't be a problem dealing with numbers for a 25,000 max stadium.

Its hardly a Led Zep concert they are handling!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

won't even let me add my season ticket seat to my basket this morning :angry:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:This thread seems to keep appearing with a worrying frequency. I realise that there was a big early demand as evidenced by 1,000 tickets being purchased in the first hour at DW but when it comes to a website, there shouldn't be a problem dealing with numbers for a 25,000 max stadium.

Its hardly a LED ZEP concert they are handling!
You mean over a million applications for 20k seats? :D

For the record it didn't show my ST seat so I picked it and it still gave me a different one when the receipt came through!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:This thread seems to keep appearing with a worrying frequency. I realise that there was a big early demand as evidenced by 1,000 tickets being purchased in the first hour at DW but when it comes to a website, there shouldn't be a problem dealing with numbers for a 25,000 max stadium.

Its hardly a LED ZEP concert they are handling!
You mean over a million applications for 20k seats? :D
Precisely. There were 15,000 in Friday. Can't see there being that many for a Thursday game and Huddersfield fans come in a blue Fiesta IIRC!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The club are looking into for you all
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

cpwigan wrote:The club are looking into for you all
Good of the club to put a note on the official website telling us there is a problem and they are looking into it.

will they refund the cost of the premium rate call that I'll have to make on Monday and will they offer me free postage or print at home option?
Maybe CP knows as the club are telling us FA :angry:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

FROM A TO B wrote:
Good of the club to put a note on the official website telling us there is a problem and they are looking into it.

will they refund the cost of the premium rate call that I'll have to make on Monday and will they offer me free postage or print at home option?
Apologies A to B. The person I contacted was not available until early evening and was then onto it. As and when it will be resolves? a total guess not before tomorrow but that is just me talking.

The club were happy to be informed, obviously the online ticketing issue needs resolving and hopefully it will be ASAP.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

cpwigan wrote:
FROM A TO B wrote:

Apologies A to B. The person I contacted was not available until early evening and was then onto it. As and when it will be resolves? a total guess not before tomorrow but that is just me talking.

The club were happy to be informed, obviously the online ticketing issue needs resolving and hopefully it will be ASAP.
No apology required from you CP, just my frustration that the club can't sort out what should have been a day to day activity, anyway on the brightside it finally worked!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered