season tickets for 2006

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishcat

Re: season tickets for 200...

Post by standishcat »

Aye me too. Next season will be my first as a season ticket holder! :) I'm excited.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

jolleymax posted:
i ready to sign for my seat now. The post and next season could not come quick enough
i wish i could sign for a seat but the south stand is still unreserved :angry:
ian.birchall

Re: season tickets for 2006

Post by ian.birchall »

Gullible fools| You should all be demanding a 50% reduction in next seasons prices to offset the fact that the club decided to write off this season half way through it.
Come to think of it you are all probably happy to pay 90p+/litre of petrol when Gordon Brown could quite easily reduce his 64p/litre take without affecting schoolsnospitals as new labour would have you believe since with the price that all the oil companies are getting for oil pumped from the north sea Browns' taxes must be booming enough to cut 20p off a litre of petrol.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Don't see what next season's prices (which aren't even published yet) have to do with this season's injury list.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

GeoffN, hiccup there? (Edit note, you cheated there whilst I was making this posting and corrected the hiccup but folks there was one, honest), the point I wanted to make was why the rush to sign up for next year without some grumble about the way the club were too quick to write off this season.
I cast your mind back to my posting pointing out that the club had lost near on half a million £ this year with all their long term injuries and despite what that young whippersnapper tried to tell me at the time about not understanding money/economics/financial reality I seem to have heard somewhere along the line of my 37 year accounting career something about opportunity costing :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
HappyHooker

Post by HappyHooker »

I'll be getting mine, despite the fact I'm in the far east for most of 2006! So if ne1 needs a spare tickets for the games I'm away let us no. Dont want it to be a waste of money!

Btw, I intend to set up several Rugby league camps in the likes of China, Thiland etc... so the future wigan stars will have names like Pong and Bruce Lee!! :D
Being a warrior is not just a past-time; it's a choice of life.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Ian, your mate and namesack hasn't given up on this season yet! If you have seen any of the last couple of games on SKY tv or had attended those that were not you would have been treated to some fine entertainment, still much improvement required but great entertainment nevertheless. The Widnes and Hull games were both decent games, try and get yourself along to the Leeds and Saints games if you still have your season ticket in the drawer at home, you might enjoy it!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

HappyHooker posted:
I'll be getting mine, despite the fact I'm in the far east for most of 2006!
...near the North Stand?
:D :D :D