online tickets again

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

online tickets again

Post by FROM A TO B »

CRAP
Says chose map where to sit and no map available
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
the pieman

Re: online tickets again

Post by the pieman »

done better than me

as a ST holder with 4 tickets - I'm not entitled to order tickets :D

and the RFL website isn't much better as they don't have 4 tickets together in any of the half decent (not in the gods blocks)
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

all sorted and 1 happy man :D

managed to contact the club via Twitter and got a response

turns out I had registered more than once and my client code wasn't linked to my work email account
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Try using explorer rather than chrome. Worked for me after an hour and half of trying. It was either that or just luck!

East stand 236 for me. Can't wait
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AdamMac wrote:Try using explorer rather than chrome. Worked for me after an hour and half of trying. It was either that or just luck!

East stand 236 for me. Can't wait
Me & mine too ????????????
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

I use IE11 and the club website is awful to be honest

the whole appearance looks like someone has just chucked the site together and the articles / menus have just landed on the page (not sure if this is a design issue or something unrelated, but its not the 1st website that I have issues with on IE11)

Fortunately I also have Firefox installed, so used Firefox once I got over my issues around having client code attached to a different email account and ordered tickets within 5 minutes :)
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

If you live in the Wigan area and not at work or retired, why not queue up and enjoy the banter, especially when the weather is as nice as it has at the moment.

Food and Drink Trailer and Toilets, what more do want in the build up to the great day.

Like many others I have on many occasions over the years, including today for almost two hours.

Going on the internet is a easy option for some, just like going to the corner shop in the car!

FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Like you say if retired or not working on a Friday. How about working and 45 miles away.
Finally got them anyway, but pot luck on seats as no option to select an area
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Whelley Warrior wrote:If you live in the Wigan area and not at work or retired, why not queue up and enjoy the banter, especially when the weather is as nice as it has at the moment.

Food and Drink Trailer and Toilets, what more do want in the build up to the great day.

Like many others I have on many occasions over the years, including today for almost two hours.

Going on the internet is a easy option for some, just like going to the corner shop in the car!
Two hours?? What a lightweight :lol: :lol: :wink:

Was there at 4am as usual & there were still about 15 people in front of me :) They thought I wasn't coming but I'd got delayed with the cats as I was about to leave at 3.30!! :roll:

Two lads I know who don't live in Wigan, went up town after the game, then went to Asda bought two king size quilts & two pillows & were fast asleep for most of the time. They only had tshirts on :o
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

FROM A TO B wrote:Like you say if retired or not working on a Friday. How about working and 45 miles away.
Finally got them anyway, but pot luck on seats as no option to select an area
It is difficult for people to come down to the stadium, my niece usually comes with me but had to work. Thought it would have been easier if the tickets had been put on sale on Sunday!

I got tickets for me & my family who have ST, & two friends as well like last year, who live outside of Wigan & not wanting to risk the online ticketing after last weeks fiasco :blush: