Grand Final 2015

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
bill.inger

Re: 2015 Grand Final

Post by bill.inger »

People who shout.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

So you've stepped back in time and been listening to Chicken Shack?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

menpond wrote:V.BULLISH VISIT TO SPECKLED HEN HOUSE,BACK PAST THE MENPOND LOOKING LIKE KASHMIR IN AUTUMN SUN THEN CHAMPAGNE AND STEAK BLUE INSIDE PASTRY OUT OF OVEN AND CLARET TO FINISH. WHATS NOT TO LIKE???
You don't need to shout menpond, turn off your caps lock please. We have enough people who think they need to 'shout' to get their point across, it still doesn't make it right!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jaws1

Re: Grand Final 2015

Post by jaws1 »

Has anyone who ordered tickets from the RFL got their tickets yet ordered mine last Friday not come yet.?
menpond

Post by menpond »

Forgotten that is what caps are for.Still V bullish. Thanks
mp
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

jaws1 wrote:Has anyone who ordered tickets from the RFL got their tickets yet ordered mine last Friday not come yet.?

got 4 for the family stand delivered today and 2 for the Alex Ferguson stand at the same time
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Ordered 3 tickets from RFL website on Friday.They arrived Monday.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

Can't wait for it!

Wane has a few big decisions to ponder over.

He can't not have a serious think about going with 4 forwards on the bench against Leeds. Its worked on BOTH occassions weve beaten them this season and we've lost the ones when we've had a hooker on the bench.

However, can you change a winning team? And powell has also been playing well. Does Tauati deserve to come back in if so? Sutton hasn't played for over a month now too. Think we'll all agree the gelling experiment against saints was a disaster.

Definitely food for thought
Smokie Jim

Post by Smokie Jim »

AdamMac wrote:Can't wait for it!

Wane has a few big decisions to ponder over.

He can't not have a serious think about going with 4 forwards on the bench against Leeds. Its worked on BOTH occassions weve beaten them this season and we've lost the ones when we've had a hooker on the bench.

However, can you change a winning team? And powell has also been playing well. Does Tauati deserve to come back in if so? Sutton hasn't played for over a month now too. Think we'll all agree the gelling experiment against saints was a disaster.

Definitely food for thought

Yes Adam food fo thought indeed. I agree with views. I don't think I'd change a winning side Tho' Itake confidence from Kitt's post. I'm not risking sayings I'm confident we will win. I said that when we played Saints. We were best in all depts but still lost so I'm not risking it. I trust S W will make the. Right selection to bring victory There I've said it.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I was confident last year with 12 players and 10 minutes to go.
I was confident at LP the other week when we bossed them all game.
I remain confident that we are the fitter team and will deliver on Saturday.