Lam.......The best player in super league!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Grego

Lam.......The best player in super league!!

Post by Grego »

Is there no end to adrian lam's talents. Every time i see him play he seems to get better and better and in my opinion we want to keep hold of this guy until he wants to retire!! It allways seems to be a policy of wigan to get rid of players once they reach a certain age no matter how good they are. You only have to look back a few years for an example........Robbie McCormack!! Robbie was the only guy keeping a mediocre team afloat and what do we do? Say he's a bit past it and offer him a significant cut in wages. No wonder he left.
I for one don't want the same thing to happen to Lam as i think he is our game-breaking player who can pass, kick, break defences and also put in some excellent tackles. Surely he has to be the most complete player in super league at the moment.
wolftown warrior

Re: Lam.......The best player ...

Post by wolftown warrior »

i agree 150%!
mentioned it in another post somewhere myself...

lam is by far the best player in superleague! i can`t be convinced of anything else.. this is my humble opinion..
he gets the ball & u just get that feeling something can happen.. & for a little bloke boy can he tackle totally agree!!!!

we need to make sure he gets that contract signed! he did mention yesterday when he recieved his MOM award that it would be sorted in 3 weeks so lets hope & prey that we get him back!
brilliant player! player of the year IMO not just for us, but in the whole league!!

lammy ur a star!