billy boston

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

billy boston

Post by mike binder »

:) what a guy billy is,we were staying in a small village in the welsh mountains at the weekend,we were booked in for a meal at the local pub the horse shoe,whome we got a phone call off on friday to confirm our resavation of 28,we have 1 of your explayers in here the voice on the phone said billy boston,one of our members asked her to ask him if he wanted to come to our bbq and have a few beers as there are 30 members of the riversiders here.To our amazment he agreed so we sent a car to pick him and his freinds up.HE ARRIVED AND COULDNT BELEIVE HOW MANY OF US THERE WERE STAYING THERE.HE STARTED TO TELL US STORIES OF HIS PLAYING DAYS GAMES I DONT REMEMBER .He stayed for about an hour and we booked a taxi for him,when the taxi arrived the taxi man must of wandered what he was picking up as we sung theres only 1 billy boston.We went to cardiff were we saw ian millward and brian carney,i dont know what it is about ian but when he tells you we will be at wembley next year winning this trophy u seem to start to beleive him.If he can build the players confiedence as he did mine anything is possible with this guy stearing our ship.ANY WAY HAD A GREAT WEEKEND AND HOW MANY VCAN SAY THEY HAD BILL BOSTON AT THERE BBQ.I know there is another post about cardiff but i do feel billy needed a special mention :cool: :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
warrior till i die

Re: billy boston

Post by warrior till i die »

that sent a shiver through me when i read what millie says. He will make it come true aswell. I may as well book my ticket for wembley now.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

warrior till i die posted:
that sent a shiver through me when i read what millie says. He will make it come true aswell. I may as well book my ticket for wembley now.
what did he say?
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

oh didnt see the top post lol sorry :with: