tickets for fri2nd sept

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
HEL KOVARI

tickets for fri2nd sept

Post by HEL KOVARI »

I've won two west stand tickets for the game between Wigan and Leeds rhinos. I can't make it. Does anyone want them rather than them going to waste? I don;t want any money fo them and I will need to post them out immediatly. Whoever gets back to me first can have them. helen.
wiganrldeanh

Re: tickets for fri2nd sept

Post by wiganrldeanh »

I wouldnt mind them if theyr still going (parents wanted to go) if so email me on dean.hill1@btinternet.com cheers
jvmurf

Post by jvmurf »

Hi just picked up the info on the match tickets.If they are still available I would be very intrested. Would collect anytime.
jmurphy@alo-uk.fsnet.co.uk
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

HEL KOVARI posted:
I've won two west stand tickets for the game between Wigan and Leeds rhinos. I can't make it. Does anyone want them rather than them going to waste? I don;t want any money fo them and I will need to post them out immediatly. Whoever gets back to me first can have them. helen.
Just like to say thanks for the tickets, very much appreciated (mum and dad had a very good time) was nice of you to offer them out, cheers. Dean