O'Loughlin to Widnes

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
SJ

Re: O'Loughlin to Widnes

Post by SJ »

josie andrews wrote:What a silly thread :roll:

It's all just tittle tattle. My boy would never leave our beloved Wigan :) I wouldn't let him :wink: :lol:
Tickle Tackle probably Josie but I hope the management are well down the line in a search for a prospective replacement. A massive task! The lad can't go on indefinitely I can't think of anyone to fill his boots perhaps others can. I'm mention two;Cuthbertson and Campase. Not because I think they could replace Sol's leadership qualities but because I appreciate their playing qualities. Josie's boy will take some replacing when he finally hangs up his boots
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Tuigamala wrote:I surprised this crap has managed 2 pages.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I just WISH I had posted this the same time the person who told me we were going to sign Willie Isa.

I dismissed that potential signing as I couldn't see us having an interest in another back row. Hence I posted the other part of what I was told after Wigan had announced him. Make of the rumour what you will BUT Lockers has had his testimonial (so owes Wigan nothing) and rumours surrounding Wane and Lockers not seeing "eye to eye" have bandied around for some time, so to dismiss it out of hand is in your own words "crap"
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

butt monkey wrote:

I just WISH I had posted this the same time the person who told me we were going to sign Willie Isa.

I dismissed that potential signing as I couldn't see us having an interest in another back row. Hence I posted the other part of what I was told after Wigan had announced him. Make of the rumour what you will BUT Lockers has had his testimonial (so owes Wigan nothing) and rumours surrounding Wane and Lockers not seeing "eye to eye" have bandied around for some time, so to dismiss it out of hand is in your own words "crap"
So are rumours from time to time about so and so not getting on with so and so, but I supposed it give those who start them some form of warped enjoyment.

Tuigamala is right in using the word!
SJ

Post by SJ »

butt monkey wrote:

Good rumour to post butt monkey. I understand Twigg's comment as a euphemism for 'tittle tattle 'which in turn connotes 'rumour ' which 'is why it's inthe category for rumours,tittle tackle etc I agree with your concluding remarks and euphemism :blush:
SJ

Post by SJ »

Hope you spot the irony in my use of 'euphemissm in the above post :D
Tuigamala

Post by Tuigamala »

butt monkey wrote:

But Connor Farrell has gone the other way as a replacement for Isa in a loan deal so where does Lockers come into this?

Your not by any chance a writer working on James Bond scripts are you? Most of them are far fetched too. :eusa8: :eusa8: :eusa8: :eusa8:
"If there is no blood on the line, it is not rugby league"
(Russell Crowe)

SJ

Post by SJ »

For goodness sake 'Twigg ' butt monkey was simply reporting a rumour,gossip,tittle tattle,however you want to describe it and put it in the rumours category of the forum. Not being local I am interested in what's being said. It's no big deal even though you're helped this thread to extend to three pages. Shame on you :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Thread locked - Moderator
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan