How long before he comes to SL ?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

How long before he comes to SL ?

Post by cpwigan »

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... mfdav.html

Excellent player but what are some players doing behaving like this. I could never imagine hi father Wayne behaving in such a manner.
medlocke

Re: How long before he comes to SL ?

Post by medlocke »

Get him here, better than Smith, look how the last dog botherer turned out
SJ

Post by SJ »

Never!! The man is an idiot Lacks self respect and none for others even less for animals Not in the least amusing. He's a complete disgrace. Can't see any decent coach wanting to recruit him
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I largely agree SJ but expect him to turn up at Catalans, Warrington, I would have said Salford last season, Wakefield etc.

I would be shocked if the NRL did not send him packing
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Reading the article it wasn't as gross as dog boy from wolves. Is it worse than gelling having a dump on a table / in corridor? The worlds gone mad anyway :o
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

The mans a walking diaster. Read about his other indiscretions.
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

Maybe Josh could take him down to the farmyard where they could discuss the pitfalls of mobile phones and social media.
SJ

Post by SJ »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Well this isnt the 1st person from the NRL to get bladdered and act like a complete cock

However i would question the mental capacity of some of these blokes knowing the fact mobile phones exist with a video function that could record, post and ruin careers in a matter of moments.

Most people act the idiot at some stage and push it when they have a had a few beers but a multi million dollar career has just gone up in smoke for the sake of a few beers and a so called mate posting on social media

He does now need to come to SL and get himself out of the goldfish bowl spotlight of the NRL.

I wouldnt hesitate to have him at Wigan we have had bigger idiots at the club who have probably done far worse

You seen to bean apologist for this clowns behaviour It's not the few beers that. Is unacceptable or the fact his friend recorded it and posted it on social media it's the fact he did it at all. We all enjoy a drink and occasionally get drunk but would never contemplate acting out such a gross perverted act in any circumstances You also speculate we have "we have had bigger idiots at the club who have probably done far worse". I find this scandalises players with scurrilous slanderous misdemeanours without any justification at all. I think you owe everyone at the club an apology. RL and Wigan RL in particular are proud of our family orientated game and would not tolerate incidents of this nature.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

It luckily did not go any further but from the reports, the female lady was I dare-say very intimidated/scared as to what might have happened to her even before his stupidity after she said no which if anything made him more scary/threatening IMO.

I remember Mitchell arriving here with the Aus Schoolboys and he seemed just a clean cut ultra dedicated young man much like his father. Clearly fame etc etc something has gone badly wrong.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

SJ wrote:
TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:Well this isnt the 1st person from the NRL to get bladdered and act like a complete cock

However i would question the mental capacity of some of these blokes knowing the fact mobile phones exist with a video function that could record, post and ruin careers in a matter of moments.

Most people act the idiot at some stage and push it when they have a had a few beers but a multi million dollar career has just gone up in smoke for the sake of a few beers and a so called mate posting on social media

He does now need to come to SL and get himself out of the goldfish bowl spotlight of the NRL.

I wouldnt hesitate to have him at Wigan we have had bigger idiots at the club who have probably done far worse

You seen to bean apologist for this clowns behaviour It's not the few beers that. Is unacceptable or the fact his friend recorded it and posted it on social media it's the fact he did it at all. We all enjoy a drink and occasionally get drunk but would never contemplate acting out such a gross perverted act in any circumstances You also speculate we have "we have had bigger idiots at the club who have probably done far worse". I find this scandalises players with scurrilous slanderous misdemeanours without any justification at all. I think you owe everyone at the club an apology. RL and Wigan RL in particular are proud of our family orientated game and would not tolerate incidents of this nature.
And yet they gave a bell end Cocaine user who was band from the game for 2 seasons a nice shiny 5 year contract, how does that work in your world, don't you think you are going over the top a little?, have you even watched the video? again the Media making a mountain out of a mole hill, as stated elsewhere the buffoon from the Wolves did worse