Brisbane

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
doc

Brisbane

Post by doc »

I've just watched an interview with IL on Wigan TV where he has urged fans to buy their Brisbane tickets early to avoid having too much of a marketing push close to the match.

I paid for mine when I renewed my season ticket and have still not received it. Has anyone else received their ticket yet or is it another example of anything that is organised via the RFL being useless?
josie andrews

Re: Brisbane

Post by josie andrews »

doc wrote:I've just watched an interview with IL on Wigan TV where he has urged fans to buy their Brisbane tickets early to avoid having too much of a marketing push close to the match.

I paid for mine when I renewed my season ticket and have still not received it. Has anyone else received their ticket yet or is it another example of anything that is organised via the RFL being useless?
I bought our season ticket seats for the Brisbane game immediately they went on sale & I still haven't received ours either. Very poor IMO!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

I was told I would get mine "in the new year". They didn't say which though!? :wink:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

It's five weeks until the game, what's the panic?
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

I bought mine last week when I did my membership, Was told that they hadn't got the tickets in yet but that they would post them out as soon as they had them. Our membership packs however arrived 2 days later.
Steve-25

Post by Steve-25 »

I bought 2 back in december, 1 arrived last week with a reciept for the one sent, no sign of the other 1 yet, but money for both tickets was taken from bank account back in december. :angry:
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Steve-25 wrote:I bought 2 back in december, 1 arrived last week with a reciept for the one sent, no sign of the other 1 yet, but money for both tickets was taken from bank account back in december. :angry:
could just be the post. I bought three and they came in separate envelopes(to the same address). Could be because three separate st's though
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mine came last week :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

Got mine last week as well.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

No different than than when you order any tickets which are handled by the RFL as is the case of the tickets for the World Club games.

I am thankful that you could order them at the Wigan ticket office and not have to pay for a charge for delivery or a card charge to Ticketmaster who have the contract for ticket sales with the RFL.

And does it matter how long it takes as long as you get the tickets?

Talk about nit picking!