paramount stuwards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
south stand drummer

paramount stuwards

Post by south stand drummer »

thers not be no trubble all season they come back n stright away ppl gettin chucked out n band.

why cnt we jst hav wigan stuwards coz wer gona sing about scousers n things like that n they dunt like it coz ther just not nice people

wat u lot think bout it

MrsLam: Er no love, leave the only words you've managed to spell correctly out please, don't swear or randomly insult people and please type in English.
GeoffN

Re: paramount stuwards

Post by GeoffN »

south stand drummer posted:
thers not be no trubble all season they come back n stright away ppl gettin chucked out n band.

why cnt we jst hav wigan stuwards coz wer gona sing about scousers n things like that n they dunt like it coz ther scouse pricks

wat u lot think bout it
I think it's a string of random letters. Or an encrypted message.
Either way, I don't see why it's on this board.
Red Hot Mama

Post by Red Hot Mama »

I think it should be blocked because people like this get true rugby supporters a bad name. The vast majority of fans who post on this board are intelligent people who can actually put posts on that are in english!!!! :angry:

p.s. I am a scouser and a wigan fan and find the remarks extremely offensive.
Brian's Girl

Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

I hate text language, mainly because I don’t understand most of it, I’m to old but I won’t slag you off for it because if you’re a part of the posy at the rear of the South Stand, which I presume you are with the name, I can only applaud you and yours for the constant drumming and singing throughout the game on Friday. A lot of people on this site had been asking for a carnival atmosphere for this match and you provided just that even when we looked to have blown the match and where out on our feet you kept going and this kept the crowd going which undoubtedly lifted the team to produce the heroics they did. Well done. As for the Stewards some are idiots some ok but why do they reserve the seats above the steps facing the pitch when surly they should be watching the crowd not the match.
:) :) :)
Yes I Ate All The Pies !!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

south stand drummer posted:

why cnt we jst hav wigan stuwards coz wer gona sing about scousers n things like that n they dunt like it coz ther scouse pricks

wat u lot think bout it
WHATS HE TRYING TO SAY THOUGHT MY ENGLISH WAS BAD ,did some 1 sing a song???????? :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well if you're the same people that were at Hull you should be chucked out of every game. If you're asked not to do something or you'll get chucked out, why carry on? Surely that's just stupidity and I've never once seen a Wigan steward throw someone out unless they've been warned first.

btw iz ur kybrd mssn sum vwls? Please try to type in proper English or at least something that resembles it, ta.

Yes, I am in a bad mood tonight...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) why u in a bad mood after last night :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mike binder posted:
:) why u in a bad mood after last night :blush:
Because of tonight! Plus generally had bad day and now my little sister is walking around naked singing about going to the beach tomorrow. Woo for Saturday nights
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:( you need to get out more :(

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME