Wane just happy to get opening win

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tuigamala

Re: Wane just happy to get opening win

Post by Tuigamala »

I know this subject has been brought up millions of times before but Mickey needs to play the 80. Intensity dropped when he went off for sure ive never really seen the effect it has on the team too much before but it stood out like a sore bannana Friday and a few less dropped balls by Cats in that period he was off could have swung the pendulum, I thought MM was superb on Friday along with our new prop signing 'Barry Mc Lockers', he took the ball in with some purpose and out shone the other props IMO.
"If there is no blood on the line, it is not rugby league"
(Russell Crowe)

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He does, I thought he was excellent too free of injury.
SJ

Post by SJ »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wigan Watcher wrote:Well I wasn't happy!

I have seen many a game like a lot of others where the conditions were worse than those and have seen some fantastic rugby.

We had no imagination, no ideas how to break them down, no dummy runners no nothing. Its a good job we didn't play Leeds or Warrington after watching their game. We still need a 6 & 7 who can create things... I guess this is what we have to come for the rest of the season?
So you weren't happy that we won? What a surprise!!

I think you have completely missed the point of what he is saying!! I don't think he was happy with the performance either so ultimately just happy with the win! Seems to me like you are arguing against something that isn't there!!

Kettle calling the pan sooty bottom. Me thinks

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

SJ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Wigan Watcher wrote:Well I wasn't happy!

I have seen many a game like a lot of others where the conditions were worse than those and have seen some fantastic rugby.

We had no imagination, no ideas how to break them down, no dummy runners no nothing. Its a good job we didn't play Leeds or Warrington after watching their game. We still need a 6 & 7 who can create things... I guess this is what we have to come for the rest of the season?
So you weren't happy that we won? What a surprise!!

I think you have completely missed the point of what he is saying!! I don't think he was happy with the performance either so ultimately just happy with the win! Seems to me like you are arguing against something that isn't there!!

Kettle calling the pan sooty bottom. Me thinks

I recall you posting that you were not going to respond to my posts anymore so do me a favour put me on ignore and stick to it especially when responding with a personal and pointless post , cheers.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett