South stand lounge

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Chorley Pie eater

South stand lounge

Post by Chorley Pie eater »

Hello everyone, what a superb match on Friday. Anyway i would like to know if children are allowed in the South stand lounge after matches, I am thinking about going after the Stains match on Friday but i have 2 children, can any of you help :)
waterside glens

Re: South stand lounge

Post by waterside glens »

yes kids are allowed in. i think you need to be a season ticket holder to get in but i,ve been in and as i live in n.ireland i,m not a season ticket holder
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

waterside glens posted:
yes kids are allowed in. i think you need to be a season ticket holder to get in but i,ve been in and as i live in n.ireland i,m not a season ticket holder
Before games non-season ticket holders are allowed in if they pay £1.
Wizard_Millward

Post by Wizard_Millward »

What goes in there before matches?
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

they have the weeks before match on the big screen and dean bell comes in to announce the teams and a bar :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
they have the weeks before match on the big screen and dean bell comes in to announce the teams and a bar :lol:
...and sometimes an injured player comes down with Dean Bell to speak to the fans briefly.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

Chorley Pie eater posted:
Hello everyone, what a superb match on Friday. Anyway i would like to know if children are allowed in the South stand lounge after matches, I am thinking about going after the Stains match on Friday but i have 2 children, can any of you help :)
why don,t you go to the north stand for max,s club the kids would lve it . some injured players will be there to sign autographs and pose for pictures and the warrior girls do a few dance routines and you can still get a beer
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

no good if you have no kids :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME