Tonight V Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Tonight V Warrington

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Get a few players back and we have nothing to fear from these!
Don't forget how many kicks they missed plus they lost Sandow early on
Tomkins
Gelling
Williams
Crosby
MM
Flower
Lockers off injured
Bateman
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I'm aware we have injuries but had Sandow stayed on I think they'd of put us to the sword well and truely

One thing is for sure we cannot afford to lose lockers AND Williams
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:I'm aware we have injuries but had Sandow stayed on I think they'd of put us to the sword well and truely

One thing is for sure we cannot afford to lose lockers AND Williams
....and if we would have been at full strength like they were to start the game then they wouldn't have put us to the sword at all!!

Stick by what I said, nothing to fear!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
ian b

Post by ian b »

It took Hemmings 76 minutes to mention Wigan having some injuries and that was only after Terry O conner had listed them. The guy is a tit
Cherry_Warrior

Post by Cherry_Warrior »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Gregson, higginson played really well

Farrell had a rare off day

Game was lost when we lost lockers

For me Losing lockers obviously didn't help huge loss. But Wane didn't utilize the subs to the max IMO. Sandow and Evans injured early think think think. Our best props tonight were Sutton, and Burke and he brings them back on with 5 minutes left. Tautaui and Isa weren't fit throw caution the wind for fecks sake. I know we was up against it on paper but for Christ sake someone please give this man a lesson in reading a game and how his players are performing. A special mention to Nick Gregson an outstanding performance for such a young kid great effort youngster you ran your blood to water tonight.

Smith go back to St Helens your services are no longer required.

Absolutely gutted to lose to the sh*thouses and Farrell sort your life out!!!!
Wigan_forever1985

Our senior players let the youngsters down tonight
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Premium

Post by Premium »

Positives
Good solid performances from some of the young players Gregson in particular showed up well a top class Manfredi hat trick what a great winger this lad is

Negatives
Very poor lack of organisation on the last play resulted in Forwards kicking
It's the same problems showing up every week

morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Disappointing tonight but they deserved it regardless of decisions etc.

The consolation for a Wiganer in Leeds is obvious: we didn't lose to Hull KR at home! We were beawt 1,3,6,8,9,10,and 14 from our 1st choice squad, plus Lockers on bench for a big chunk of the game. Leeds had Hall & Delaney out with McGuire just back.

"'Cheer up' they said, 'things could get worse!' So I cheered up and, sure enough, things got worse."

Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wigan_forever1985

Thought Burke showed a little of the "James Graham" style prop he could be tonight - needs more minutes though
oldhooker

Post by oldhooker »

Younger players were excellent, we lost this game because Sandow crippled us and he only played half a game and our so called 7 was once again dire.Lets not blame the referee, we have no one to create anything.