BRETT DALLAS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
collie

BRETT DALLAS

Post by collie »

IS BRETT DALLAS OUT FOR THE WHOLE YEAR? BECAUSE I USE TO FOLLOW HIM AT CANTERBURY AND NORTHS WHEN HE PLAYED IN AUSTRALIA!!

HE IS ONE THE DECENT GUYS OF RUGBY LEAGUE AND IS A VERY PROUD QUEENSLANDER

I WAS WONDERING IS HE MARRIED, CAUSE HE DID HAVE A GIRLFRIEND WHEN HE WAS IN AUSTRALIA
steve

Dallas

Post by steve »

Dallas is out for the rest of this season and maybe the start of the challenge cup. As for his bird I dont have a clue.
Pengy

Dallas

Post by Pengy »

I heard he has a girl friend and as been going out with her for 6 years. So i assume its the same girl.
magsrads

Brett

Post by magsrads »

There was a feature about the pair of them in Rugby League World mag a couple of years ago - she was called Neroli - if its the same one.
John M

Not married

Post by John M »

No Brett is not married yet.He and his girlfriend love the English life hence him signing a new contract to stay over here.
He has become a favourite with Wigan fans since joining us and we are all gutted about his latest injury.
He seems to get more head high tackles than any other player in Britain and has suffered two broken jaws since joining us.I was wondering did he get the same high shots when he played in Australia?
I have to agree though,hes a real decent guy and i hope he recovers from his latest knee injury quickly.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!