Did I hear right??

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Did I hear right??

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

old hooker wrote:Tommy has had his injury problems but he would be better on one leg than Smith.I am sure if he came back to SL he would want it to be with Wigan but doubt if IL be interested, we will probably get another signing from Poundland.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be funny if it was not true
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I heard this and nearly spat out my drink. I'd have him back at Wigan.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Just wondering if people are wanting him back because he was rheir favourite player, it surely can't be on form, he's been injured half the the time he's been back over there, when we used to sign 30+ year old injury prone players everyone was up in arms screaming for Uncle Mo's blood, it really does beggar belief :eusa4:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
old hooker wrote:Tommy has had his injury problems but he would be better on one leg than Smith.I am sure if he came back to SL he would want it to be with Wigan but doubt if IL be interested, we will probably get another signing from Poundland.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be funny if it was not true
I read this this morning but have not been able to respond until now.

I nearly peed myself laughing :lol: :lol: :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

He would be a good dynamic bench hooker IMO,but we need a more creative half like green
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I agree with Meds yes if we had a time machine and was getting the previous version of Tommy I'd have him in a heartbeat

At 30+ who spent the last few years injured and would prob want top dollar - no thanks

I agree we need experience but we need it on the pitch not in the stands - you may as well get a quality backs coach for that
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
markill

Post by markill »

He was back for the Warriors today off the bench
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
OJ

Post by OJ »

I was a big fan of Tommy when he was here before and not happy when he left but think this business of "let them go and they will return" has not been the greatest of success story and if Sam doesn't buck the trend when he starts playing again the idea should be binned altogether. Much as I still like the guy I feel we would be better having someone who would be here for years to come although that in itself seems to be a big ask at Wigan these days!
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I think it wouldn't be the right move for tommy to come back. However, i don't like the idea of him playing for saints. Can't he go back to london if they get promoted this season?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Bring back "WEE TAM" so i can get my Wee Tam replica shirts back out again

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked