Sam T

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Sam T

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

All gone a bit quiet re: sams recovery - at Easter we were told it was too soon and that may was the target but there's been no signs of news that he is back in full training something you think they would be promoting to generate buzz for his return

Anyone on the inside know anymore? Or are we going to get another "delay"
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Sam T

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I am sure he was mentioned by SW on his last injury update, I think Josie might have even posted it on here.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

We where told May, it's still April :roll:
cow yeds

Post by cow yeds »

We were first told he would be ready for Good Friday. Now it's May?
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:We were first told he would be ready for Good Friday. Now it's May?
I remember Joel being mentioned for a good Friday return which he was, but not Sam.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

Thought I'd read somewhere that it was beginning of May.
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
Wigan_forever1985

medlocke wrote:We where told May, it's still April :roll:
True but for someone to be back playing again after the length of time he's been out in May he would need to be at least back in light training now and working towards getting a game in the reserves (if that is still possible)

Could Dewsbury be a realistic target for a cameo?
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
markill

Post by markill »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:
True but for someone to be back playing again after the length of time he's been out in May he would need to be at least back in light training now and working towards getting a game in the reserves (if that is still possible)

he is back in training. there's been pictures and videos of him doing running and stuff. Mid-May has been said a few times and for a while now, Dewsbury could be a possibility. I have it in my head that it'll be the week before Magic.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
Bilko

Post by Bilko »

Reading between the lines, my inkling was that Hull at DW in mid May was the ideal target to return, particulary as a reserve match is scheduled the weekend before it BUT surely now we know we have Dewsbury Away in the cup, that is an ideal match to give him a run out, whether its for half an hour or a full game. Seems logical to me.
Wigan_forever1985

Bilko wrote:

Reading between the lines, my inkling was that Hull at DW in mid May was the ideal target to return, particulary as a reserve match is scheduled the weekend before it BUT surely now we know we have Dewsbury Away in the cup, that is an ideal match to give him a run out, whether its for half an hour or a full game. Seems logical to me.
That would be my thoughts too

Play a strong team take the sting out the game then bring him on for 20-30mins at the end to get his sea legs again