Hillsborough

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
BriH

Hillsborough

Post by BriH »

Truth and Justice after 27 years.
yokozuna

Re: Hillsborough

Post by yokozuna »

Very emotional day yesterday, and now the Truth is established in law. Hopefully, some real Justice can now be found.

Great work from the families and supporters of the people who were killed at Hillsborough. 27 years is too long, but they continued the fight when they were told to give up and shut up. But they continued to fight the police cover-up, the media smears, the establishment.

All football fans, indeed all sports fans in this country should be delighted with the verdict from the inquiry.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

I think they've got the Truth now but Justice is yet to come.
Duckinfield has now admitted he lied under oath at the original inquest and will surely be prosecuted for Perverting the course of Justice. He might even plead Guilty to that.

Interesting to see how Justice unfolds for them.
I wish them well.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wiganer Ted wrote:I think they've got the Truth now but Justice is yet to come.
Duckinfield has now admitted he lied under oath at the original inquest and will surely be prosecuted for Perverting the course of Justice. He might even plead Guilty to that.

I wish them well.
So do I , but it will be a hard job seeing that many of those responsible for one of the biggest miscarriages of justice ever seen in our country are likely to be Freemasons.

A reason why it has taken twenty seven years and dedication by relatives to get yesterdays decision.

Well done to all those concerned in exposing the lies and deceit of the South Yorkshire Police Force.
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Whelley Warrior wrote:

I wish them well.
So do I , but it will be a hard job seeing that many of those responsible for one of the biggest miscarriages of justice ever seen in our country are likely to be Freemasons.

A reason why it has taken twenty seven years and dedication by relatives to get yesterdays decision.

Well done to all those concerned in exposing the lies and deceit of the South Yorkshire Police Force.

Well said, you wonder how many other of this type of thing has been covered up.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
jobo

Post by jobo »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

I wish them well.

Well said, you wonder how many other of this type of thing has been covered up.
Probably sounds cynical this but they may have hoped that most of those responsible wouldn't be around to face the music.

A bit like the paedophile scandal and MP's.
BriH

Post by BriH »

And they are still not accepting the verdict!! The South Yorks retired members association are telling it's members "you did a good job etc. etc".
Beggars belief, the arrogance of these people. Have they no shame? Have they not a speck of decency for all those people who were crushed to death? A horrible, horrible way to die.
27 years of misery and grief for the relatives and survivors.Makes my blood boil.
South Yorks police were notorious during the Miners Strike. Thatchers Bully Boys.
There needs to be a clean out of the senior management ASAP.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

BriH wrote:And they are still not accepting the verdict!! The South Yorks retired members association are telling it's members "you did a good job etc. etc".
Beggars belief, the arrogance of these people. Have they no shame? Have they not a speck of decency for all those people who were crushed to death? A horrible, horrible way to die.
27 years of misery and grief for the relatives and survivors.Makes my blood boil.
South Yorks police were notorious during the Miners Strike. Thatchers Bully Boys.
Did some of the police get paid off for stress after Hillsborough??
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

jaws1 wrote:
BriH wrote:And they are still not accepting the verdict!! The South Yorks retired members association are telling it's members "you did a good job etc. etc".
Did some of the police get paid off for stress after Hillsborough??
What else do you expect from Freemasons!
SJ

Post by SJ »

A verdict of unlawful killing could see those culpable being prosecuted for inadvertent manslaughter in the absence of an intention to to kill anyone. I'm not a lawyer but I think a charge re the killings is inevitable. This whole incident is a terrible tragedy for all involved

RIP