The Ashes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jinkin jimmy

Re: The Ashes

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Doveoverdave posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
I don't think the 3 examples you gave were such long shots compared to the task facing GB, dod. Plus the way Newton is removing our players from the squad doesn't help :sly:
Trust you to rain on my parade (more elequant than ChrisA see). Your always so negative. Why if we all buy inflatable Guiness Bahnanas, paint our faces and sing really, I mean REALLY loud we will win.

If we lose it's all your fault! :wink:
Don't forget your retro sheep and inflateable shirt - or have I got it the wrong way round? :wink:
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

jinkin jimmy posted:
Doveoverdave posted:
jinkin jimmy posted:
I don't think the 3 examples you gave were such long shots compared to the task facing GB, dod. Plus the way Newton is removing our players from the squad doesn't help :sly:
Trust you to rain on my parade (more elequant than ChrisA see). Your always so negative. Why if we all buy inflatable Guiness Bahnanas, paint our faces and sing really, I mean REALLY loud we will win.

If we lose it's all your fault! :wink:
Don't forget your retro sheep and inflateable shirt - or have I got it the wrong way round? :wink:
Where I live sheep are no good without wellies!

Ewe understand. :)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
100% Warrior posted:
Let's just hope the Kangaroos don't take it out on us to repair damaged Aussie pride in the Tri Nations. :omg:
I was just reading an article on the SportingLife website (http://www.sportinglife.com/rugbyleague ... olumn.html) on this topic, and noticed the writer's selection for the GB 17 this autumn:-
Ian Laybourn wrote:-
Wellens; Pryce, Gleeson, Senior, Carney; Sinfield, McGuire; Bailey, Cunningham, Fielden, Morley, Peacock, Ellis. Subs: Horne, Thackray, Higham, Crabtree.
If this turns out to be true, the only Wigan representation would be from the departed Brian Carney. With the departure of Farrell, injuries to Rads, Newton, Wild and others, and lack of form of Brown and Orr, there's nobody left from Wigan who's good enough for GB. When was the last time we had a GB team with no-one from the Cherry and White in the ranks?
at least we have 8 in the gb band :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME