Entertainment

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Entertainment

Post by medlocke »

Madgeball might have been effective but it was boring as shit, I had more enjoyment out of my stay in Gibson St, Bickershaw than watching Wigan coached by the almighty Madge
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

We should try to go after Laurent Frayssinous
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

ddtftf wrote:We need something, as standard is fast deteriorating, come back Maguire
I seemed to recall that Maguire in his second season at Wigan was not as good as he was in the first season and the same thing has happened at South Sydney.

I think you will find that many Coaches do well in a first season as players raised their game to impress a new Coach, especially if he is from down under.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Daryl Powell would be my choice, he gets teams of seeming nobodies playing to the best of their ability.
Players seem to enjoy being coached by him and he brings them on so well.

I've left a gap in this thread for Meds to make his point on Ryan Hampshire.

Powell's team play exciting rugby league,they appear structured and fight for every ball.
I'd have him at Wigan at the drop of a hat and get rid of this boring repetitive style of Rugby League that we currently adopt.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Wormburner wrote:We should try to go after Laurent Frayssinous
Sometimes it's hard to tell when people are joking... :lol: