2017 Home Kit Vote

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

2017 Home Kit Vote

Post by josie andrews »

Members given chance to vote for 2017 home kit

Six options to vote for from Tuesday

Update your details now

Wigan Warriors will be giving fans the unique opportunity to select the design of the 2017 home kit.

The innovative move follows fan feedback and it will be the first time the Club have opened up such an important decision to its supporters.

As per the Clubs publicised kit strategy, 2017 is the third year of the kit cycle which means the designers have been given free rein to create something that is different from traditional cherry and white hoops.

Six designs will be released on Tuesday afternoon for fans to digest, discuss and then choose their favourite.

Commenting on the initiative Marketing Director Simon Collinson said:

“We know and accept that our shirt launches for the last two seasons simply haven’t been good enough. They’ve been far too close to Christmas which has created anxiety and disappointment. Whilst there have been internal reasons for this we make no excuses and we would like to apologise to our fans. Hopefully today’s announcement will be the first visible signs of our new merchandise strategy, which at first will fix these problems whilst also engaging with supporters in new and exciting ways.

“We look forward to seeing fans views on the kit designs and I’m intrigued as to how the vote will go, as the few people around the Club who have seen these designs all have different favourites!”

Season ticket holders and members will be able to vote online for their favourite design through a unique link which will be sent to them via e-mail on Tuesday. Therefore, it is important that all season ticket holders and members ensure that they have provided the Club with their current details to receive this e-mail. This can be done before 2pm on Monday by CLICKING HERE

All other fans will be able to vote by visiting Warriors World in the Grand Arcade – where they will also be able to view samples of each kit – and the vote will remain open until Wednesday 15th June at 5pm. Please note that only one vote per person will be counted.

Whilst the winning design won’t change significantly from those released on Tuesday, the Club will be monitoring feedback and reserves the right to make minor tweaks to best represent supporters’ opinions.

The kits will go into production at the start of July and the winning design will be launched alongside sales of the shirt in mid-November.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news/2016- ... -kit-votei
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
butt monkey

Re: 2017 Home Kit Vote

Post by butt monkey »

Just what fans want to hear.

Yet another kit change!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

3 or 5 for me!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

5 and 6 for me, imagine 5 in blue, still say they should do a shirt from the past every 3rd season
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I'd put 50p on number 2 being the winner, really hope it's 5
si_bax

Post by si_bax »

any of these for me

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

The only one with white shorts is my fave the rest are fairly awful IMO
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

It's Option 2 by a country mile for me.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

The checkerboard one looks interesting, but can't see it properly in the photo.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Wes

Post by Wes »

2 or 3 for me