2017 Home Kit Vote

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jasonnlouise

Re: 2017 Home Kit Vote

Post by jasonnlouise »

I like number 6 it'll make me look slimmer ????
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

It doesn't matter what design the club comes up with, traditional or not, you can never please even 50% of the fans with any design.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

What was the point of the whole exercise, bit of a waste of time really, hoops-stripes are always going to win
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Checks, checks, checks - i want checks!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
Garry Riley

Post by Garry Riley »

First choice No.2 Second choice No.3
Sound & Vision - TV Audio Video - Sales - Service
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I voted for 2 as first choice. Not that I think that is brilliant. It's then a matter of deciding which was "least worse" than all the rest.

The more or less solid red ones came last for me as I can't see how we can be the Cherry n Whites with bugger all white on the shirts.

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

All of them are naff,just different levels of naffness if i had to chose i'd go for number 2 best of a very bad bunch
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Having seen them 'live' in Warrior World 5 wins easily and whether you believe her or not the shop staffer handing out the voting slips, where you have to vote for all 6 in choice order, said to me that more than half were voting my way.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

fozzieskem wrote:All of them are naff,just different levels of naffness if i had to chose i'd go for number 2 best of a very bad bunch
Over the years, like many others, I have spent a small fortune on replica shirts, but enough is enough, and I now wear a traditional 'Cherry and White' polo shirt which is in line with the famous colours of the club and has no advertisements on it.

Begs the question, why are the shirts so dear with the increasing number of sponsor's names on them?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
fozzieskem wrote:All of them are naff,just different levels of naffness if i had to chose i'd go for number 2 best of a very bad bunch
Over the years, like many others, I have spent a small fortune on replica shirts, but enough is enough, and I now wear a traditional 'Cherry and White' polo shirt which is in line with the famous colours of the club and has no advertisements on it.

Begs the question, why are the shirts so dear with the increasing number of sponsor's names on them?
Is this a negative post against the club Whelley?, I'm in shock :wink: :lol: :lol: