Big Bad Nasty Aggressive

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
WarriorRoss11

Re: Big Bad Nasty Aggressive

Post by WarriorRoss11 »

Not really watched much of him in NRL, what's he like? Can he play good minutes, we need a big strong aggressive forward, we've only got 1 and he's out for a few months, I hope this isn't at the expense of Bateman though, I'd rather have Bateman
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

If he has signed he wont be on the cheap will he?

Thought we'd spent up to the cap? :eh:
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

God wrote:Better not be in place of Bateman otherwise I'm going to hit the roof.

Seems like only one person is going to get a ban and not the other which smacks of favouritism.

Isn't Teatowel off contract end of season also? Also Crosby to NRL? Just a thought.
Why? We don't know the full details yet so it doesn't smack of anything other then one of them clearly having done something more serious then the other. If Wigan get shut of their best player I doubt they'll have done it lightly and I'm pretty certain he'll have deserved it.

We all sit moaning about how tight Lenagan can be at times, so if he's prepared to let one of his biggest assets go cheaply or even for nothing then this incident will 100% warrent that action. He wouldn't mad out on a penny if he could help it.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

gillysmyhero wrote:
ddtftf wrote:hope its mossop to Leeds
So do I. What's his punishment in all this. It takes 2 to tango
Wane has decided upon all the evidence that a Prop should never be cut by a second row and therefore punishment for that is banishment to a place no one want to be atm. :o
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

wow i didnt realise the big bad nasty aggressive was just
another thread on the Bateman/Mossop incident.

is we sign Nuuausala whos going? rumors of Sutton and Crosby to NRL have made the rounds this year?

Mr T has improve massively this year,
Mossop has not been great but is improving, i know some people believe hes on a wedge but we brought him back knowing he had a dodgy shoulder would be pay a high wage in that case?

Flower/Clubb - would not be happy if we lost either of these

we have Burke whos just come back that can play prop and Joel Tomkins who said he wants to move to the forwards with his knee and his age (does this mean the knee injury is going to have a perm effect?)

i don't see prop as a urgent area we need to address, yes there can be some improvement but we have made do for seasons with smaller props than everyone else and surely
a new Winger and a new Centre are more important?

These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

great this exactly what we need at wigan maybe we can get rid of the rest of those pesky backs we have noe and play 13 props

:eusa17:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

NICKYKISS wrote:
God wrote:Better not be in place of Bateman otherwise I'm going to hit the roof.

Seems like only one person is going to get a ban and not the other which smacks of favouritism.

Isn't Teatowel off contract end of season also? Also Crosby to NRL? Just a thought.
Why? We don't know the full details yet so it doesn't smack of anything other then one of them clearly having done something more serious then the other. If Wigan get shut of their best player I doubt they'll have done it lightly and I'm pretty certain he'll have deserved it.

We all sit moaning about how tight Lenagan can be at times, so if he's prepared to let one of his biggest assets go cheaply or even for nothing then this incident will 100% warrent that action. He wouldn't mad out on a penny if he could help it.
CHEAPLY are you having a laugh. This is perfect excuse for getting a packet for him without a fuss.In my eyes 2 where involved where has one is paying the price.
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

keptinthedarkfa​ns​ wrote:
NICKYKISS wrote:

CHEAPLY are you having a laugh. This is perfect excuse for getting a packet for him without a fuss.In my eyes 2 where involved where has one is paying the price.
You think we'll get top dollar for a player who would be getting let go because of a serious disciplinary breach? I'd be surprised if any club would pay a quarter of what we could have got before because they'll know Wigan need shut.

Don't get me wrong, I think the world of Bateman, he's a fabulous player and Mossop is clearly not in that league. I doubt the club are letting favouritism get in the way of this decision though. As much as all this tosh goes round about us wanting a fully Wigan born side, they're not stupid enough to throw away one of our best assets on a whim.

If a player as good as Bateman gets the boot you can bet your life it needed to happen.
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

Caboosegg wrote:wow i didnt realise the big bad nasty aggressive was just

is we sign Nuuausala whos going? rumors of Sutton and Crosby to NRL have made the rounds this year?

Mossop has not been great but is improving, i know some people believe hes on a wedge but we brought him back knowing he had a dodgy shoulder would be pay a high wage in that case?

we have Burke whos just come back that can play prop and Joel Tomkins who said he wants to move to the forwards with his knee and his age (does this mean the knee injury is going to have a perm effect?)

i don't see prop as a urgent area we need to address, yes there can be some improvement but we have made do for seasons with smaller props than everyone else and surely

Well said.

As for people slagging mossop off over this bateman issue needs to lay off until you know the truth and judging by the rumours on here your pretty way off the truth.
IN WANE WE TRUST
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

eccywarrior wrote:
Caboosegg wrote:wow i didnt realise the big bad nasty aggressive was just

Well said.

As for people slagging mossop off over this bateman issue needs to lay off until you know the truth
and judging by the rumours on here your pretty way off the truth.
Not getting drawn into your petty snipping but What makes you think I don't. I know some are way off the truth You included.