hkr live feed

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: hkr live feed

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Firestarter wrote:And sam involved in every try
....and Smith?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
Firestarter wrote:And sam involved in every try
....and Smith?
Agree. Smith looks a completely different player
superleague

Post by superleague »

Bilko wrote:
superleague wrote:Must be poor bilko calling us dreadful and disgraceful hull kr 12-8 Wigan
Hang on that was specifically referring to Wigan having no one to receive a play the ball. I stand by those comments in that regard. That is awful. Wasn't even a breakaway. Compounded that Rovers scored off the mistake and we were lucky it didn't cost us the match.
My bad, I wasn't listening properly I was listening with just one ear phone in while watching wire vs hull on the TV
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Not the best game i've ever seen by a long way,far to many mistakes that could have cost the game.

Smith played really well,Sam doing what he is doing so well yapping and directing things while allowing Smith,who looks a different player since Tomkins's return,to really run the show with his oppo Williams.

Gildart has to me looked very tired the last few weeks so good to see him rested,Gell's looked rusty but god to see him back,horrid night weather wise and sweet jesus do they have to have so many roadworks on the go?made a longish journey into an epic journey