todays scores

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

Re: todays scores

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Super League - Sunday's results
HUDDERSFIELD 22-36 WIGAN

LONDON 68-10 WIDNES

superleague

Post by superleague »

we all knew that london was going to win and take six spot but at least we finished this dreadful season wiv a win
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

At least we finished the season with a victory.

If we're speaking honestly I think most of us believed it was a long shot for Widnes to win at the Broncos.

Even though it's disappointing to miss out on the play offs it could have been a much poorer season given our form for a majority of it.

Would like to thank all the lads for their hard work during the season, granted it's been very difficult but they've never given up.

Let's just hope the club can now be rewarded with no further injuries, great pre-season preparation, and the whole squad fit and raring to go in 2006 !!!
superleague

Post by superleague »

with the exception of newton
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Good result, i think everyone knew the top6 was lost when we lost to Saints. I think we'd have been straight out as we would have had to play Bradford away.

It was quite a good end to the season considering what we have been through with injuries etc. I think we ended up even with 14 wins and 14 loses.

I did see the game but judging by the score look like our young guns stepped up. Ashton scoring 2 tries on this debut.

Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR