SCREW IT!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrugbynut

SCREW IT!

Post by wiganrugbynut »

Anyone wanna buy a season ticket?

Whats the point just when the ships being steadied Big Mo steps in to stuff it all up cause he wants his mate Anderson to take over! Tony Smith aint gonna come mid season and if he does I'll be ashamed of our clubs screwing smaller clubs for their coaches mid campaign

Gotta admit theres a lot more Kudos in saying you've the Aus coach in charge but whats gonna change, maurice will still run the club, faz will never get dropped and before long we'll roll anderson outta the club possibly in a wooden box.

P.S. Message to Raper, cheers for the memories, best of luck for the future.

SACK THE BOARD!
NTA1

Re: SCREW IT!

Post by NTA1 »

I'm not suprised you've had no takers for your season ticket!

Many people are becoming increasing disgruntled with the way the club is heading. No sooner do we get over one crisis and we create another.

Maurice what has happened to you? Changing coaches as much as riders for horses is not the way. You were once every fans hero, so please don't become another Jack Robinson in disguise and ruin our club.
John M

Post by John M »

wiganrugbynut posted:
and before long we'll roll anderson outta the club possibly in a wooden box.
LMAOROTF!!!!! that is the funniest thing ive heard all day!!!! No offence to Anderson but that was class!
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
AJ

Post by AJ »

John M posted:
LMAOROTF!!!!! that is the funniest thing ive heard all day!!!! No offence to Anderson but that was class!
and the press headlines would read:

Mo Hits Final Nail In Andersons Coffin
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
captinjack

Post by captinjack »

Didnt get to the match on Friday, Im in Majorica, only just found an internet café. Sorry about Raper going, but it was on the cards you all know what MO is like. The club have treated Raper badly,but there is nothing we can do about that now. We all support the team, or should do, even if some of the senior players don´t always put their best efforts in. Like I said cant comment on the game until I get home and watch the tape. I know if I wa a coach I would not want to come to Wigan with the track record the club has with coaches of late