Just a thought

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kiwiseddon

Re: Just a thought

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I really hope Smith isn't leaving. He may not be perfect but his commitment and professionalism are second to none.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

:) Welcome home Tommy mmmmm
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Well done ddtftf! Your predictions was 100%. Can you give me next week's lottery numbers?
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Cheers East Stand Faithful appreciated :lol:
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

ddtftf wrote:Cheers East Stand Faithful appreciated :lol:
Perhaps you might even know if the rumour is true that Bateman will never wear a Wigan shirt again.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

If a player trains with the team then it looks like he is back in the fold, usually any club that wants a player to go makes the player train on his own away from the club. I honestly believe he will be back in the team when he serves his punishment. A lot of things happen inside clubs with players,and goes unreported, sadly this was in the public eye and the club had to deal with it.

We ALL make mistakes on the spare of the moment so """ Its time to forgive and forget """

DDTFTF Walton jail lol :) mmmmmm
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

ddtftf wrote: :) Welcome home Tommy mmmmm
Still waiting for a reply about Bateman!
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

ddtftf wrote:If a player trains with the team then it looks like he is back in the fold, usually any club that wants a player to go makes the player train on his own away from the club. I honestly believe he will be back in the team when he serves his punishment. A lot of things happen inside clubs with players,and goes unreported, sadly this was in the public eye and the club had to deal with it.

We ALL make mistakes on the spare of the moment so """ Its time to forgive and forget """

I think that could be classed as a reply about Bateman, Whelley!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
ddtftf wrote:If a player trains with the team then it looks like he is back in the fold, usually any club that wants a player to go makes the player train on his own away from the club. I honestly believe he will be back in the team when he serves his punishment. A lot of things happen inside clubs with players,and goes unreported, sadly this was in the public eye and the club had to deal with it.

I think that could be classed as a reply about Bateman, Whelley!!
Thank you, so that comment kills off the rumour.

We hope!