LEE MOSSOP

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: LEE MOSSOP

Post by morley pie eater »

medlocke wrote:The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard
Hi Meds. I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you about Moose, but I'm afraid you have misunderstood the spreadsheet with Wigan's club stats.

Mossop is 27th in number of tries scored (the first column). If you want to put the squad in order of how many tackles they've made, for example, click or tap "TK" at the top of the 3rd column. You'll find that Mossop is now 5th with 441.

Similarly for any other column.

Hope this helps.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

morley pie eater wrote:
medlocke wrote:The original post was made directly after the trip for which he should have seen Red and as for his improvement over the last few games he stil isn't breaking tackles and if you check the stas he is our 3rd worst player, number 27 out of 29, let's offload him and bring in better as he is deffo not Wigan standard
Hi Meds. I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you about Moose, but I'm afraid you have misunderstood the spreadsheet with Wigan's club stats.

Mossop is 27th in number of tries scored (the first column). If you want to put the squad in order of how many tackles they've made, for example, click or tap "TK" at the top of the 3rd column. You'll find that Mossop is now 5th with 441.

Hope this helps.
just going off what i saw on that page, i'm not really into stats so as you say i've probably misunderstood them, cheers, i shall go have another scan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote:

Hope this helps.
just going off what i saw on that page, i'm not really into stats so as you say i've probably misunderstood them, cheers, i shall go have another scan
OK, he's not 27th,
but he is

26th for try assists with 0
5th for missed tackles with 32
17th for tackle busts with 9
9th for carries with 180
9th for metres with 1364
21st for clean breaks with 1
14th for offloads with 4

not exactly the stats you would imagine for such a high payed player
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

medlocke wrote:
Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
medlocke wrote:Grant Millington, Josh Bowden, Craig Kopczak, Kyle Amor, Nick Scruton
Are they available and do they want to move?
Scrutons out of contract, i would imagine Kopczak and Amor would be happy to leave shite teams for the chance of silverware
So you don't know.

ps. wouldn't touch Scruton with a bargepole
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:
medlocke wrote:
morley pie eater wrote: Hi Meds. I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you about Moose, but I'm afraid you have misunderstood the spreadsheet with Wigan's club stats.

Hope this helps.
OK, he's not 27th,
but he is

9th for carries with 180
9th for metres with 1364
14th for offloads with 4

Your certainly into your stats meds, you were just having us on by saying you weren't, aren't you ????????????????
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

Firestarter wrote:
nathan_rugby wrote:I have seen it numerous times on the site that Mossop is a top 5 earner at the club. With the other 4 Tomkins X 2, SOL and MM.

On this basis:

His form during the 2nd half of the season before his NRL stint
His NRL stint
His last two seasons here

He is knowwhere near a top 5 earner and is by far our worst prop yet the best paid.

When did Mossop last have a good season or good half of the season? People are getting excited by his improvement.

He has improved from lazy, abysmal and ineffective to average. This isn't good enough for any player at Wigan, let alone a top earner.

Definite Wane favourite and has to go.
i'll second that and also Joel has gotta start performing soon(injury aside)

So What wages is he on then?
I'll guess the answer is you Don't really know?

As for the comment about Joel - ridiculous
morley pie eater

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:
medlocke wrote:just going off what i saw on that page, i'm not really into stats so as you say i've probably misunderstood them, cheers, i shall go have another scan
OK, he's not 27th,
but he is

9th for carries with 180
9th for metres with 1364
14th for offloads with 4

Your certainly into your stats meds, you were just having us on by saying you weren't, aren't you ????????????????

My thoughts exactly, PM. He'll be quoting Ah Van's average gain next! :lol:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Aaron C. Rescue wrote: Are they available and do they want to move?
Scrutons out of contract, i would imagine Kopczak and Amor would be happy to leave shite teams for the chance of silverware
So you don't know.

Seems like they "Don't Know" a lot to me

morley pie eater

JUKESAYS wrote:
Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
medlocke wrote:Scrutons out of contract, i would imagine Kopczak and Amor would be happy to leave shite teams for the chance of silverware
So you don't know.

Seems like they "Don't Know" a lot to me

Scruton signed for Hull KR a week or more ago.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:
medlocke wrote:just going off what i saw on that page, i'm not really into stats so as you say i've probably misunderstood them, cheers, i shall go have another scan
OK, he's not 27th,
but he is

9th for carries with 180
9th for metres with 1364
14th for offloads with 4

not really Pm just glad MPE tould us how to use it properly