Brexit UK vote to leave Europe in historic referendum

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Brexit UK vote to leave Europe in historic referendum

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Whelley Warrior wrote:The tone of many of the comments, especially the nastiness about the elderly says it all about the type of people who are doing the most winging about the referendum decision.

You're a coffin dodger from the moment you take your first breath Whelley just in case you hadn't noticed?
And let's dispense the democracy theory once and for all, that falls down at the ballot box when selecting a Government. No doubt the Tories will change the electoral system when they get a new leader eh? We saw a classic example of democracy with them yesterday over the BMA and the WHINGEING ( note spelling) they did.
Democracy for the Tories I say and Welcome to Little England! :D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:The tone of many of the comments, especially the nastiness about the elderly says it all about the type of people who are doing the most winging about the referendum decision.

You're a coffin dodger from the moment you take your first breath Whelley just in case you hadn't noticed?
And let's dispense the democracy theory once and for all, that falls down at the ballot box when selecting a Government. No doubt the Tories will change the electoral system when they get a new leader eh? We saw a classic example of democracy with them yesterday over the BMA and the WHINGEING ( note spelling) they did.
Noted but you not beeing able to spell as never been a problem :)
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Being able to spell is not problem for me, I wasn't the brightest at grammar school but I seem to do alright at Scrabble!!
I'm bright enough to know what the problem is you have, you are a Lemming and would prefer to be a Sheep!
:D
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:

The parties over, its time to call it a day!

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Tech firms like dell upping their prices 10% to the UK as a direct result of brexit - more firms to follow suit

but at least weve got our country back (whatever that means)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Tech firms like dell upping their prices 10% to the UK as a direct result of brexit - more firms to follow suit

but at least we've got our country back (whatever that means)
Stop being a big baby, you lost, deal with it, countries are lining up to do deals with us, as for Dell raising their prices, maybe they've done it because they are a greedy American corporation who have seen an opportunity to raise their prices and blame it on brexit, it ain't rocket science
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wigan_forever19​85​ wrote:Tech firms like dell upping their prices 10% to the UK as a direct result of brexit - more firms to follow suit

but at least weve got our country back (whatever that means)
Its frightening to think whats going to happen. eyes are going to water thats for sure as prices are going to rise steadily over the next few months i do wonder as well,seeing as we do have enough negoiators to sort the exit talks out,more money as after all people will have to be hired to try and salvage something from this mess.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Looks like I won't be buying a laptop from Dell!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Looks like I won't be buying a laptop from Dell!!
My last two desktops have been Dells, my next one will be a Dell regardless of what shit stirrers are posting
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

medlocke wrote:

but at least we've got our country back (whatever that means)
Stop being a big baby, you lost, deal with it, countries are lining up to do deals with us, as for Dell raising their prices, maybe they've done it because they are a greedy American corporation who have seen an opportunity to raise their prices and blame it on brexit, it ain't rocket science
please can you enlighten me here as the only things i can find is EU countries wanting to make a example of us so others don't leave?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.