What was it called?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Kittwazzer

Re: What was it called?

Post by Kittwazzer »

platt-warrior wrote:On a slightly different vein does anyone remember TIGER NUTS those wierd little shrivelled up things,or am i going daft? que:WW
They were bloody awful. You used to get them in ' Lucky Bags'!
SJ

Post by SJ »

Kittwazzer wrote:
platt-warrior wrote:On a slightly different vein does anyone remember TIGER NUTS those wierd little shrivelled up things,or am i going daft? que:WW
They were bloody awful. You used to get them in ' Lucky Bags'!
Yes they were. I liked Spanish dipped in kaylie sp?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

We used to get Coltsfoot rock from Stans on a Sunday evening then eat it while watching a bit of Bully
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

Hello all,new to posting on here.Thought i would give the topic a SPANISH flavour.

A diet of Polo's and Spanish as my Grandad called it.Thing was spanish was Anything that tasted Liquorice.Do you want a Spanish he would ask.Then it was like playing Russian Roulet if you gave a Yes.Could be a nice kli dip,a hard almost platic black stick or a piece of wood.Usually Wood
He Chewed it down the pit back in the day.Laxatives in effect. Happy Days when the toilet was outside in January.
4G
:lol:
The booze hound

Post by The booze hound »

medlocke wrote:We used to get Coltsfoot rock from Stans on a Sunday evening then eat it while watching a bit of Bully
You can't beat a bit of bully????
jobo

Post by jobo »

medlocke wrote:We used to get Coltsfoot rock from Stans on a Sunday evening then eat it while watching a bit of Bully
Our Chemist still sells it. One of the things that taste as good now as it did ages ago.