Huddersfield sign Gene Ormsby

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Huddersfield sign Gene Ormsby

Post by josie andrews »

The 23-year-old played two matches on loan for the Giants earlier in the season and has now made the move permanent following his release by the Wolves

Ormsby's arrival coincides with that of new head coach Rick Stone, who was holding his first press conference on Thursday after arriving in the country from Australia on Tuesday.

The player had agreed to join Huddersfield for 2017 but the move has been brought forward.

"It's exciting to be back," Ormsby said. "I really enjoyed my time here when I was on loan so it is great to be back here with the boys.

"The opportunity presented itself to come here and I wanted to get game time so it is good for my career to be here and the chance to work for Rick Stone is something I am looking forward to."

http://www.sportinglife.com/rugby-leagu ... 10501567/-
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
OJ

Re: Huddersfield sign Gene Ormsby

Post by OJ »

Good riddance, Yorkshire is welcome to him. Can imagine that the residents of the village he lived in and one man in particular are celebrating at seeing the back of him
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

moto748

Post by moto748 »

OJ wrote:Good riddance, Yorkshire is welcome to him. Can imagine that the residents of the village he lived in and one man in particular are celebrating at seeing the back of him
Well, you can't just leave that hanging there...! :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

God wrote:
moto748 wrote:
OJ wrote:Good riddance, Yorkshire is welcome to him. Can imagine that the residents of the village he lived in and one man in particular are celebrating at seeing the back of him
Well, you can't just leave that hanging there...! :lol:
Yeah come on spill it.
He pleaded & cried to have his pack of dogs saved from being destroyed after they attacked someone else's dog/s not sure if the attacked dog survived or not I've lost the news it was in.

Will try & find it
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

OJ

Post by OJ »

It's here Josie - I was deliberately not saying exactly what it was as didn't want to upset you in particular but seems like it wasn't as widely publicised as I had thought. Here is a link, needless to say it was the only thing about Warrington Wolves that barely warranted a mention in the local rag

Rugby league star begs judge not to put down his dogs after they savaged man and his pets - Manchester Evening News
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... k-11517537
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

OJ wrote:It's here Josie - I was deliberately not saying exactly what it was as didn't want to upset you in particular but seems like it wasn't as widely publicised as I had thought. Here is a link, needless to say it was the only thing about Warrington Wolves that barely warranted a mention in the local rag

Rugby league star begs judge not to put down his dogs after they savaged man and his pets - Manchester Evening News
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... k-11517537
I found it, I was annoyed about it as it was a pack of dogs that did it. It's bad enough when one dog fights with another :(
dontshootthemessenger

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

dontshootthemes​senger​ wrote:http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... k-11517537

here is one article about it
:lol: :lol: Thats the same report both me & OJ have already posted :lol: :lol:
dontshootthemessenger

Post by dontshootthemessenger »

lol , they weren't there when i started my post , but visitors arrived , and after they left , i just hit submit :blush: