60 people feared dead after truck hits crowd in Nice, French officials say

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Panchitta Marra

Re: 60 people feared dead after truck hits crowd in Nice, French...

Post by Panchitta Marra »

SJ wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:Surely people have noticed that this kind of thing has gone worse since we got rid of Dictators like Saddam and Ghadafi.

The whole of the Middle East and North Africa is not only in turmoil as a result, but has gone worse with the Muslim extremists extending their hatred of Christians and Jews to Europe.

And my comment is not racist, but simple fact!

But of course, those who cannot see the cancer in our mist will think different!
Someone I know who worked most of his life in middle eastern countries and who had an understanding of their Holy writings, mentioned to me that basically it says that Islam will survive at the detriment of all other religion.
These extremists seem to be taking that point literally.
It is difficult in many countries where there are no TV's, radios or newspapers in the family home and all that people are taught is from their parents passed on from the mosques.
Be it a radically taught mosque then this is passed onto youngsters who know no other way.
Could this be taught better in Europe to try eliminate the extremism or are they just he'll bent on destroying others.
There is one way to stop it. It stopped Japan in its tracks in WW 2. Of course that's unthinkable isn't it. So we've just got to put up with it till they "nuke"us which they would undoubtedly would when they have the means. Too late then. Rant over.
You would hope not wouldn't you.

An interesting fact, with it being 1437 in the Hijra (Islamic) calendar. That's when King Henry VI was on the throne in our Gregorian calendar, but if it were now he'd have that little red button to press. I think they would press the button for the privileges they perceive they have in the next life.
ian b

Post by ian b »

The most mind numbing part of religion is that they are chasing something they have never physically witnessed. No one has any concrete evidence that anything they believe in happened. I did some research online about the Koran and I have never read so much bullshit in my life and it would be impossible in my opinion to be a moderate muslim if you followed anything that was written down in it.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Sadam and Gaddafi were deposed of to try to create democracy for those under their rule, the very thing that some folk reputedly voted for in June by leaving Europe!
Some folk deserve what they get but there's always dreamers who know best!!
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Sadam and Gaddafi were deposed of to try to create democracy for those under their rule, the very thing that some folk reputedly voted for in June by leaving Europe!
And there are also many who cannot face up to fact that things have gone worse since they tried to create Democracy and failed.

In both cases, they were disposed by people who have been no better in power with the result that both counties are now in chaos and full of Islamic Fundamentalists carrying out acts no different than Saddom and Gaddafi.

Perhaps, it is those who cannot face up to reality, who are the dreamers.

ian b

Post by ian b »

By definition most of these people are tribal and do not want to democracy. Bin Laden had a bounty of $5 million on Saddams head I think because they could not stand each other. The terrorism has started because of Blair and Bush and their greed and lies
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Sadam and Gaddafi were deposed of to try to create democracy for those under their rule, the very thing that some folk reputedly voted for in June by leaving Europe!
And there are also many who cannot face up to fact that things have gone worse since they tried to create Democracy and failed.

In both cases, they were disposed by people who have been no better in power with the result that both counties are now in chaos and full of Islamic Fundamentalists carrying out acts no different than Saddom and Gaddafi.

Perhaps, it is those who cannot face up to reality, who are the dreamers.
The dreamers are folk who think democracy works, and for everyone. What's the saying? Everybody is equal, but some are more equal than others?
Democracy is as false as religion.

When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ian b wrote:By definition most of these people are tribal and do not want to democracy. Bin Laden had a bounty of $5 million on Saddams head I think because they could not stand each other. The terrorism has started because of Blair and Bush and their greed and lies
I agree ever since Chenney and Campbell took us to war Blair and Bush were no more than puppets the world has become seriously destabilised. Democracy was never the over riding factor for the wars it was to get leaders installed that the West could control so we could get the resources from there. Every time they wanted to go and take a dictator out the country got destabilised and the threat to the people was exaggerated by Murdoch and his merry band of liars.

We were friends with Gadaffi, Saddam and Syria leader less then 5-20 years ago we helped to arm them and then we go in and take them out and leave Tribes in charge.

France has paid a massive price for what they did not start they have terrorism on a level we can not comprehend people and families have died all for a bunch of Bastards in a get rich scheme and none have been bought to justice.

All the deaths in France are tragic and there is no end insight on this due what the UK and USA did last decade. WE never learn as people.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

The twin towers as I remember had maybe 14 terrorists on the planes, 12 of which were Saudi nationals so where the hell did Iraq come in to the equation ? and like you say, the west armed Bin Laden to fight the Russians and armed Iraq to fight Iran. You should read ' where's my country dude ' my Micheal Moorer if you haven't already, it gives a fantastic insight to how corrupt western politicians are.

It was the Neocons who wanted to go to war with certain countries and as you say most were SA and it was financed by the SA.

The book will be my reading book next holiday like his stuff straight to the point and tells it as it is.