HKR v Needs

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Kittwazzer

HKR v Needs

Post by Kittwazzer »

10-12 What was wrong with that conversion?
Kittwazzer

Re: HKR v Needs

Post by Kittwazzer »

Superb teamwork for Sio's try
16-12

Come on KR
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Ablett is nothing but a shithouse!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

How did this load of shite beat us?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

They need to have four home games in the Super 8's Qualifiers!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Offside & awarded a try after the the touch judge told Hicks the Leeds players were all off side!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

It's not even worth discussing Hicks after he awarded that 3rd try for Leeds, and do you have to be not likeable to play for Leeds, that Sageroyo is really annoying!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:It's not even worth discussing Hicks after he awarded that 3rd try for Leeds, and do you have to be not likeable to play for Leeds, that Sageroyo is really annoying!!

But from a RL point of view, Segeyaro is a class act. I'd say he's the main reason Leeds have turned their season around, since he's joined them.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Nezza Faz wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:It's not even worth discussing Hicks after he awarded that 3rd try for Leeds, and do you have to be not likeable to play for Leeds, that Sageroyo is really annoying!!

But from a RL point of view, Segeyaro is a class act. I'd say he's the main reason Leeds have turned their season around, since he's joined them.
I wouldn't go as far as say he is a class act just yet but he has made them stronger, which in all honesty Karl Pryce would have!! :lol:

Like to see him be as cocky against MM!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
4 Generations

Post by 4 Generations »

I had a wall with paint drying,so i watched that most of the time.
Hate Leeds and iam bias,but forward pass after pass missed and off fkn sides galore.
RNLI is a fab cause,but the shirts clashed i thought.What dress you wearing tonight may have helped.Pink Leeds kit was a good one for them.
Hicks is a dick

4G