Lisa Nandy

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Lisa Nandy

Post by Wandering Warrior »

What happened to him? Did he get badly assaulted at one point in time?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
doc

Post by doc »

Wandering Warrior wrote:What happened to him? Did he get badly assaulted at one point in time?
Returned to Scotland earlier this year having had a few problems with illness. Currently trying to ressurect the Labour vote around his new home. The country needs a strong Labour party in Scotland to oust the SNP or we will be saddled with Tory governments for years to come, especially considering the new constituiency boundaries that will come in to play at the next general election in 2020.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Can I ask Wintergreen what you know of Ian Mcartney please ?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wintergreen wrote:Makes me sick when Labour put their preferred candidates in Wigan because they know that you could stick a red rosette on a monkey and it would get voted in.

Ian McCartney - classic case.

There he was waving a Wigan RL scarf as if he had been a life long supporter. Utterly ridiculous. Before he was given the appointment he probably couldn't point to Wigan on a map, let alone have an opinion on it's RL team.

Still the Wigan public voted him in, no doubt warmed to him being a "Labour man" etc etc

Thick as? Possibly.
The same applies to many Tory area's where if they were to put up a monkey with a blue rosette on it, they would vote for it!
SJ

Post by SJ »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Hello SJ, I hope Whelley is paying you well to be his minder?
Yes the rider may fit me well, but you're too stupid not to bite!

:D :D
Snap. A baiter as well as a troll. This is the soldiers farewell
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Hello SJ, I hope Whelley is paying you well to be his minder?
Yes the rider may fit me well, but you're too stupid not to bite!

:D :D
Snap. A baiter as well as a troll. This is the soldiers farewell
Nice knowing you, see you, bye! :eusa1:
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

cherry.pie wrote:
ian.birchall wrote:Now I know there is a separate thread on the demise of the Labour Party ???????? but bear with me I cannot cope with the length of everybody else's postings (and I plead guilty to my last posting as on this tablet deletion is one letter at a time.
Now to the subject of the thread. I first saw Lisa Nancy on the Daily Politics show some 2/3years ago when she was complaining abiut the paucity of the chips arranged in a fashionable tower on the plates in the Houses of Parliament canteens. Always good to see the important questions being addressed (I like the Panchitta Marra thread) and thought I like this girl I might even be tempted to vote for her if I still lived locally.
This week she was on again and her manners had deteriorated wildly and badly. Like many female MPs she has not got the good manners not to interrupt the other contributors on the programme raising her voice to drown them out, even though she wanted Corbyn out refusing to back the motion on trident because it was a Tory game, continually demanding that Boris be sacked as Foreign Secretary as he was both a liar liar liar and even worse xenophobic.
Time to unseat her and give her a job in a chippy where she could do something really useful like increase the size of the chip portions
Blink and you'll almost miss the misogyny in this post.

Almost.
:eusa2: