brisbane and nick

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
i hate saints

brisbane and nick

Post by i hate saints »

brisbane hav put in an offer that nick could hardly refuse so will he be with the warriors next year or will wigan offer him more personaly i think same old wigan will let him go and put some other 18 yr old boy in a mans place and this new coach he is a load of crap northen ford premiership here we come
rugbynelly

Re: brisbane and nick

Post by rugbynelly »

We have signed danny orr a quality if not better player than graham who is also english leaving us another place on the over seas quoter, i think graham would have been released anyway.
Not for how he's performed just i think we were never going to sign him full time
theres only 1 team in wigan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Last I have heard is that Nick's manager has signed him up to play for Wests Tigers on a two year contract. Apparently he is not very happy about this as he would prefer the Broncos.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

In response to the comment re: Danny Orr, Nick Graham plays in Second Row far better than at stand off and I think we could do with keeping him as he has been one of the best performers this season. In typical style of this club though we get them in one season, ship them out the next.
Has nobody realised yet that those kids that play at half time at home matches are actually being groomed as the squad for next season!
There is one thing though, at this rate we won't be busted for going over the salary cap! In fact, I reckon we will be asking for volunteers from the crowd to make up the numbers.