Wire v Sts

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Re: Wire v Sts

Post by moto748 »

I watch (nearly) every game of the NRL too, and the standard is generally much better. But, not for the first time, I was watching the Dragons last night and I thought; this is just like watching Wigan! Plenty of effort and commitment, but no flair and precious few tries! And, most of all, dull, dull, dull. The manner in which the Dragons manage to be way less than the sum of their parts is quite remarkable.

In fact, in general, although the standard is better than SL, it doesn't always make for great entertainment, as so many NRL sides are so structured and risk-averse. But this year I've enjoyed watching the Tigers, Eels, Panthers and Cowboys. Even the Warriors play a more structured game these days, although there's still the chance of a bit of magic from Shaun Johnson.
Warrior1872

Re: Wire v Sts

Post by Warrior1872 »

From what i have seen sandow performs when gidley has a good game thats why sandow did nowt last night i thought gidley was having to do too much defensive work