Cas v Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Cas v Wigan

Post by Panchitta Marra »

thegimble wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:
thegimble wrote: Yes make it easier for Smith to kick goals. Its all coming together
With a result like this it sure seems like its coming together.
OFC it is were planning for the playoffs trying new stuff like scoring under the posts so Smith can not miss. I love it when a Wane plan comes together.
With tactics like that Wane will be still here into the next century, and that's CP's 3 year coaching rule up in smoke.
We may even try to keep Smith at the DW too with his kicking percentages up.
catman

Post by catman »

Same old, same old for three of the last four weeks we have lost for the simple reason we are unable to get over the try line when we are given gilt edged chances.

Same tonight in the last few minutes we get repeat sets on the cas line and what do we get players going on their own from acting half back, no dummy runners and a crap attacking kick.

We don't score Cas go up the other end and walk over (one of our own players).

It's rubbish, it's not good enough for Wigan but its
not changing

MS, JC and DS are out of the door at the end of the year they need to be followed by SW, SOL and a host of our other under performers, leadership is also a problem things are going wrong and everybody seems to be stood around hands on hips staring into thin air nobody is standing up and taking responsibility.

Things are bad at the moment and Wigan need major changes to get them back on track.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Cas fully deserved their win,good attacking flowing rugby from them,injuries and all,how many times I've heard the excuse from Wigan I don't want to say we have injuries but we have injuries,so bloody what every other team seem blighted by them this season too ( far too many games in my view)
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:Ditto I can't wait for this season to be over as well it has been painful to watch all year.
I certainly wanted last night's match to be over and get home!

Trouble with wanting the season over is that we still have nothing to look forward to next season other than more of the same!
superleague

Post by superleague »

Kittwazzer wrote:
God wrote:Ditto I can't wait for this season to be over as well it has been painful to watch all year.
I certainly wanted last night's match to be over and get home!

Trouble with wanting the season over is that we still have nothing to look forward to next season other than more of the same!
That is so true and very worrying, but at least I won't be wasting money on a season ticket, and I know a lot of fans of the same opinion, I can see the crowds really dropping off people are really fed up with the crap served up week in week out
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

I watched that rubbish last night and IL and his coaches have the nerve to tell us recruitment is finished.We need to find 2 or 3 top players and first of all a new coach
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I felt a bit sorry for Gells, coming back from injury and being asked to contain the best winger in the comp (who, BTW, benefits from getting plenty of good ball,unlike our wingers).
After Gells' first error :) as the Wigan players gathered under the posts waiting for the conversion (and Jeez, does Gale make you wait!), not one of them spoke to Gells as he stood on the edge of the group looking very disconsolate.
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

moto748 wrote:I felt a bit sorry for Gells, coming back from injury and being asked to contain the best winger in the comp (who, BTW, benefits from getting plenty of good ball,unlike our wingers).
After Gells' first error :) as the Wigan players gathered under the posts waiting for the conversion (and Jeez, does Gale make you wait!), not one of them spoke to Gells as he stood on the edge of the group looking very disconsolate.
He is a professional RL player and has to do better. He was poor last night and to honest we could have done with two backs on the bench. I take your point though it would have been nice to give him some encouragement.
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

[quote="catman"]

MS, JC and DS are out of the door at the end of the year they need to be followed by SW, SOL and a host of our other under performers, leadership is also a problem things are going wrong and everybody seems to be stood around hands on hips staring into thin air nobody is standing up and taking responsibility.

Things are bad at the moment and Wigan need major changes to get them back on track.[/quote

I am missing something here. Who are MS JC and DS???
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ian.birchall wrote: I am missing something here. Who are MS JC and DS???
Matty Smith, Josh Charnley and Dan Sarginson (the other two hinted by the op being Shaun Wane and Shaun O'Loughlin)
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!