Fan Survey

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
markill

Re: Fan Survey

Post by markill »

I didn't like the preference order questions. They were too prescribed. In some of them, none of the things on the list were what would have been on my list, but I was sort of forced to place them somewhere. Thinking about it, as they had some questions you didn't need to answer, I could have left these ones too...hindsight eh!
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
GBH

Post by GBH »

Be very interesting how many people answered this one the same way?
"if there is one thing you could change at the club" question was "the coach"
Snickers Workwear - Workwear - Safety Boots
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

DaveO wrote:
cpwigan wrote:You may be questioned for plagarism Dave :lol: we may have an ientical answer!
Don't tell Whelly.
If you knew Wigan, it's Whelley and not Whelly!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Quite surprised to see the range of he questions,I wonder if sky and thinking of changing the day broadcast day hence the questions on match days,though quite why any game is on a Friday when not on sky is bemusing to me.

Good to see the range of questions and allowing you to put your opinions in rather than just box ticking.

My answer was of course get rid of one dimensional,dull and boring rugby in answer to what could you change at the club.
jasonnlouise

Post by jasonnlouise »

Let's hope they take notice of some of the negative comments and don't ignore them , I know some people complain for complainings sake but there are many disgruntled fans this season and they can't all be wrong .
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I didn't mind the ordering of options, but for me I found it was often a case of, 1, 2, 3, 4, and I don't give a damn about the rest.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Given the average attendance has dropped over the last couple of season it's a shame their voices can't be added to survey
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

fozzieskem wrote:Given the average attendance has dropped over the last couple of season it's a shame their voices can't be added to survey
IL will spout that its the economy and the sign of the times to justify not doing anything.

Which ironically if the economy is bad why are other major sports attendances dropping by the same %. Union and football domestically is not dropping but League is.

Something is very wrong with Wigan and RL atm.
p0rsche

Post by p0rsche »

It seems to me that the Warriors are worried about future season ticket sales. Ticket sales are dropping year on year and no wonder with the quality of rugby on display. Its not the losing so much but the lack ideas driven by Shaun Wane's coaching methods. Wigan are devoid of ideas and in Matty Smith have the worst scrum half since Bernard Coyle put on the cherry and white jersey. What does it take to get him dropped from the side? Not to mention the goal kicking, a world class club like Wigan who are unable to find a kicker after two seasons just shows a lack of ambition. It is a total embarrassment.
The Yonner

Post by The Yonner »

Last time I took part in a survey like this was sometime in the 1990's, can't remember exactly.

Anyway the central question was what day fans would like home games to be played? There was a clear majority in favour of Sunday afternoons, so the club thanked everybody and announced that home games would be on Friday nights regardless!

The game sold its soul to Sky TV with the advent of Super League, so it would be naive in the extreme to think the club is in any position to satisfy its paying fans on this point even if it wanted to.