Brexit UK vote to leave Europe in historic referendum

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Wandering Warrior

Re: Brexit UK vote to leave Europe in historic referendum

Post by Wandering Warrior »

SJ wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Whelley
If you had a heart attack in the street and an off duty doctor of foreign persuasion came to assist you would you tell him to let you croak?
For every good or bad in society there is exactly the same in every country, you'll do well to grasp that fact!
Furthermore I find your racist bile rather disgusting if I'm honest.
Whelley Warrior is not a racist. Seeing you have brought up the subject of your honesty I rather doubt it. Having watched the Cycling agree it was exciting. Brilliant in fact :eh:
So I'm a dishonest person SJ? Whatever! And as for Whelley not being a racist, I'll bow to your lesser knowledge on that, experience tells me different.
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:
If you had a heart attack in the street and an off duty doctor of foreign persuasion came to assist you would you tell him to let you croak?
For every good or bad in society there is exactly the same in every country, you'll do well to grasp that fact!

Oh, and by the way, it is a fact that 70% of criminal activity is now committed by people of foreign origin in our country.
Provide the link to your last statement please?
You've got a foreign doctor and a foreign friend and I've got Pele's autograph so there must be three decent foreigners eh?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:

Oh, and by the way, it is a fact that 70% of criminal activity is now committed by people of foreign origin in our country.
You've got a foreign doctor and a foreign friend and I've got Pele's autograph so there must be three decent foreigners eh?
Your sarcasm sums you up!
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

The immigration debate isn't and never has been about skilled people coming to work in the UK.
It is about the millions of unskilled people who come here with very vast numbers of them never ever working but have a life on benefits.
This has gone on for decades and nothing to do with East Europeans which is a recent issue.
It is about those from Africa, Asia, Americas and the Orient who have come here without any skills whatsoever.

80% of immigrants from the EU work.
Non EU nationals have 20% of them working.
It is plain where the immigration problem is and it's mosr certainly not with the EU immigrants.
The 4/5 year benefit period must apply to Non EU migrants as they are the problem not EU Nationals.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wiganer Ted wrote:The immigration debate isn't and never has been about skilled people coming to work in the UK.
It is about the millions of unskilled people who come here with very vast numbers of them never ever working but have a life on benefits.
This has gone on for decades and nothing to do with East Europeans which is a recent issue.
It is about those from Africa, Asia, Americas and the Orient who have come here without any skills whatsoever.

80% of immigrants from the EU work.
Non EU nationals have 20% of them working.
It is plain where the immigration problem is and it's mosr certainly not with the EU immigrants.
The 4/5 year benefit period must apply to Non EU migrants as they are the problem not EU Nationals.
So the 20% of EU Nationals coming from the former East European Communist States involved in crimes like drug dealing, running Brothels, people trafficking, scams and anything else outside a normal job paying tax and NI is not a problem.?

I don't think the majority of the British public would agree with you!

Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Of course there's a problem with drug dealing etc.
Some EU nationals are involved of course they are.

The main problem is not with them but Non EU immigrants of which 80% come here and don't work.
There is massive drug importation from Afganistan, Columbia as they are the worlds producing areas.
With only 20% of Non EU nationals working there is far more of a drugs, trafficing problem with their 80% unemployed from South America, Caribean, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and East African countries.

EU immigrants pay in £20 billion a year in tax and NI over the amount they take out in welfare.
Non EU immigrants take out £8 billion a year in welfare more than they pay in tax and NI.

Then there's the real problem of illegal immigrants.
Illegals should be talked about first as that's a problem that's growing ever larger.
Wandering Warrior

Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
And your inability to provide a link to your halfwit statement sums you up!!
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:
Whelley Warrior wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote: Provide the link to your last statement please?
And your inability to provide a link to your halfwit statement sums you up!!
You never give up, do you?

Like a dog with a bone!

Wandering Warrior

I might be like a dog with a bone but you always bite! :lol:
Just provide the facts, that's all I've asked for.
Where did you get the info that 70% of crime was committed by foreign persons?
Just say you made it up or provide facts, I don't think that is unreasonable, do you?
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Wandering Warrior wrote:I might be like a dog with a bone but you always bite! :lol:
Just provide the facts, that's all I've asked for.
Where did you get the info that 70% of crime was committed by foreign persons?
Just say you made it up or provide facts, I don't think that is unreasonable, do you?
From a official source, but like many other things to do with immigration not allowed to be made public.

So don't pester me again as I have give you a answer, even if it does not suit you.