Serious Question

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
yokozuna

Re: Serious Question

Post by yokozuna »

Gelling's interview with Sky after the game was excellent as well. Very self-deprecating and more interested in extolling the virtues of his team-mates rather than basking in the glory of his hat-trick.

I also saw a picture of him giving away his champagne to a couple of women in the crowd.

Can't help but like the fella, and if he can stay fit, stay focused, he's going to be a hell of a player for us.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

yokozuna wrote:Gelling's interview with Sky after the game was excellent as well. Very self-deprecating and more interested in extolling the virtues of his team-mates rather than basking in the glory of his hat-trick.

I also saw a picture of him giving away his champagne to a couple of women in the crowd.

Can't help but like the fella, and if he can stay fit, stay focused, he's going to be a hell of a player for us.
I agree. Well done all round Gells.
markill

Post by markill »

Top knot was far worse.
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I can't really get a good enough internet feed where I am to watch the Sky coverage, so missed Gells on that - a shame.

Top man! :)