Message Clear from fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
yonmon

Re: Message Clear from fans

Post by yonmon »

I will try to make things a little clearer
Moving to a new stadium will not sort out wigans problems.

When 70 year old lenagan sells club I hope the new owner is filthy rich that money is no object.

If the new owner was to build a new stadium I would prefer a full 13000capacity ground rather than a half empty 26 thousand ground.

I would prefer the fans to be rewarded for their support by making the entrance fee as cheap as possible

Dear Santa...........!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

All nice thoughts. Standing area too!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cpwigan wrote:All nice thoughts. Standing area too!

Definitely!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

How come Wigan Council own that in Leigh but not something in Wigan? I hate sharing with Latics. I don't believe IFL when he says the joint relationship is amicable. Those sprinklers come on to suit the football. And we lose out in other ways.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WiganWoman1968 wrote:How come Wigan Council own that in Leigh but not something in Wigan? I hate sharing with Latics. I don't believe IFL when he says the joint relationship is amicable. Those sprinklers come on to suit the football. And we lose out in other ways.
I thought I was going to a Latics game going to the lift are in the Boston Stand last night!! It was covered completely inside with Latics signs & hoardings! :angry:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

josie andrews wrote:
WiganWoman1968 wrote:How come Wigan Council own that in Leigh but not something in Wigan? I hate sharing with Latics. I don't believe IFL when he says the joint relationship is amicable. Those sprinklers come on to suit the football. And we lose out in other ways.
I thought I was going to a Latics game going to the lift are in the Boston Stand last night!! It was covered completely inside with Latics signs & hoardings! :angry:
And those horrible stewards are obviously under Latics employ. I have lost count this season as to the number of times they have stopped my 78 year old Dad from going to the nearest toilet after the match as we were all going down to cheer on the players after the match. Very bullying. Sorry. Slightly off topic but still fan message.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

WiganWoman1968 wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
And those horrible stewards are obviously under Latics employ. I have lost count this season as to the number of times they have stopped my 78 year old Dad from going to the nearest toilet after the match as we were all going down to cheer on the players after the match. Very bullying. Sorry. Slightly off topic but still fan message.
I've never had an issue with the stewards so can't comment.
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

josie andrews wrote:
WiganWoman1968 wrote:
josie andrews wrote: I thought I was going to a Latics game going to the lift are in the Boston Stand last night!! It was covered completely inside with Latics signs & hoardings! :angry:
I've never had an issue with the stewards so can't comment.
Fair enough. I have. On several occasions. I made my point in the fan survey.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Most if not all of the stewards are nice people,so far so good with them.
WiganWoman1968

Post by WiganWoman1968 »

fozzieskem wrote:Most if not all of the stewards are nice people,so far so good with them.
Yep. But you can only give your own personal experience as I have.