Tierney?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Re: Tierney?

Post by cpwigan »

medlocke wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Yes, he did. No player made more mistakes than Sam T tonight. The mistakes Sam T made in the first half could have easily seen the game lost by half time and a comfortable v vitory for Hull.

Sam T was a disgrace tonight. Seemingly afraid to take a dummy half scoot when at least Tierney took it up several times. Even at the end he would not run the ball, he passed to players in worse positions to get bundled into touch.

The defensive efforts of all the players and individual touches of magic from Williams, Powell and T won us the game. Sam T stole a marquee wage for being our worst player.
That's your opinion and it's wrong, i'm not a big fan of Sam and he did make some mistakes but then again he made some important defensive plays, iirc he made two try saving tackles at least
Name them!

BTW an opinion is an opinion.
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

cpwigan wrote:
medlocke wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Yes, he did. No player made more mistakes than Sam T tonight. The mistakes Sam T made in the first half could have easily seen the game lost by half time and a comfortable v vitory for Hull.

Sam T was a disgrace tonight. Seemingly afraid to take a dummy half scoot when at least Tierney took it up several times. Even at the end he would not run the ball, he passed to players in worse positions to get bundled into touch.

The defensive efforts of all the players and individual touches of magic from Williams, Powell and T won us the game. Sam T stole a marquee wage for being our worst player.
That's your opinion and it's wrong, i'm not a big fan of Sam and he did make some mistakes but then again he made some important defensive plays, iirc he made two try saving tackles at least
Name them!

BTW an opinion is an opinion.
So not "The truth" then?
Or is it the truth when you say it and only an opinion if someone else says it?

Irrespective of the nit picking over who made more mistakes etc ill put it this way.

I'd be amazed if we won a grand final without Sam tomkins
I'd be amazed if we won a grand final with Lewis Tierney

Never a wingman in a million years and how anyone can think a left edge of gildart (centre)and sarge (wing) isn't better than any combination including Lewis Tierney is beyond me (and yes that is me having a pop at Shaun wane, so happy clapper theory out the window).

fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Quick as a whippet but not a winger in any shape or form just too lightweight quite why they insisted on going down his side so much last night baffled me as Josh just seemingly stood there not doing much.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

An opinion is just that. Does not matter if Neil Jukes or Medlocke made it.
6742hitch

Post by 6742hitch »

4 Generations wrote:Felt quite sorry for Tierney.Someone says hes a work in progress,i think so to.He shouldnt be playing at this level just yet though.Hull targeted him and he had a mare.Lost his confidence and then it was one mistake after another.Lets face it.Boy against a couple of big,hard,good,men.Looked that way at times.
Time and some confidence will make him a player.

4G
Widnes targeted him as well, and I think other teams from now on will target his side of the field, he needs to stay away from that touch line too, and Sam T, well, that's another thread!
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

cpwigan wrote:An opinion is just that. Does not matter if Neil Jukes or Medlocke made it.
Very poor form

Some people want to say what they want to say and don't like other "Opinions" to conflict with their truth.

Some people don't like to hear other peoples "opinions" if it doesn't fit in with the "Truth" they've opinionated.

Anyway
I'll let certain people get back on their Soap Box

I may just take a Sabbatical (Or Throw the toys out the pram - Depends on which way you look at it).

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The truth is poor form. The reality is opinions are like arseholes, we all have them. Stating the obvious should never be problematic to anybody.
Aaron C. Rescue

Post by Aaron C. Rescue »

Wandering Warrior wrote:Back on Tierney. Very quick but little else, if I'm honest, only a shadow of his dad off what I've seen, and nowhere near a first team player. Sorry.

Which winger isn't ?
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me"

'I was certain, positive, convinced, and yet...unsure'

'It's only rock 'n' roll, but I like it'
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Aaron C. Rescue wrote:
Wandering Warrior wrote:Back on Tierney. Very quick but little else, if I'm honest, only a shadow of his dad off what I've seen, and nowhere near a first team player. Sorry.

Which winger isn't ?
I think the point being raised is that players shouldn't become some sort of "moral obligation" simply because their parents or grandparents used to be great for the club

He isn't at the moment a super league standard player and said so in another thread on him a week or two ago. Championship at best with the likes of Oldham/Swinton/Rochdale but he comes cheap and thus bulks our squad of backs for that single reason alone
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

JUKESAYS wrote:
cpwigan wrote:An opinion is just that. Does not matter if Neil Jukes or Medlocke made it.
Very poor form

Some people want to say what they want to say and don't like other "Opinions" to conflict with their truth.

Some people don't like to hear other peoples "opinions" if it doesn't fit in with the "Truth" they've opinionated.

Anyway
I'll let certain people get back on their Soap Box

I may just take a Sabbatical (Or Throw the toys out the pram - Depends on which way you look at it).

???????????? You joining the ones who say that but then renague on their decision, several times I may add ???????? or do you mean it? Hope not
:)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan