cant wait

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

cant wait

Post by mike binder »

how long have we got to wait for next season,ive got withdrawl symtons all ready,we will turn our stadium into the fortress jjb next season, calderwood looks good,and our aussie inports exite me and more to come ,with 1 player promised by ml that will turn us into world betters.WHEN DOES IT START :lol: :exc:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Re: cant wait

Post by mrs_carney »

next year
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

allways a funny and great answer from you straight to the point :lol: its saturday and the beers are flowing,and im off to the wire tommorow to watch st judes u 12 s and 13s get down and support the boyz : :roll:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Champions

Post by Champions »

Can't wait for next year. Most excited I've been before a season. Bring on 2006!
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i can't wait for richards i eman did u see the strength when he just shoved one of my cowboys over to the floor boooom down he goes try time good ngiht cowboys. i didn't realise he was so tall
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
Captain Chaos

Post by Captain Chaos »

He's a great player considering he was doubtful up to the reported fitness test he had yesterday and the one he had just before the match today.

If we can get Vaealiki firing up to his potential next year, we'll have a very formidable three quarter line with Richards, Dallas, Calderwood and Vaealiki.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

do you think maybe he will take over at fullback after rads :conf: just as a question. i think he would make a good centre actually because of his pace and size. he reminds me of bia and calderwood because he has a long stride like calderwood and he is a strong winger like bia...hes stronger than bia no question there

- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

yea i cant wait for next season!!! :D bring on the new boys