FPN

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
East Stand Faithful

Re: FPN

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I really like the wrecking ball!
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

He looked very impressive last night.
Made a real difference already this season.
6742hitch

Post by 6742hitch »

Finally a Prop FORWARD that does just that, run forward, not dancing across the pitch then going into a challenge at 60-75% power...I think he could also be a bit of a penalty machine though, hope not?
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Nice to have a forward in your side that other teams a weary of, one that makes you think that if you are gonna dish dirt out, someone will be after you.
Simms will bully any player he can get away with, he left Ben Flower and FPN well alone with the dirty stuff last night and it was great to see Dom Crosby stand his ground with him last night too.
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

cpwigan wrote:Quality now. A natural rugby brain to go with the standard prop skills. He will be far better in 2017 which is scary.
With you on that one CPW.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Class act!! Noticed Sims wasn't as cocky last night as the last time we played there when we had all the kids!!
Sims was living it large last night until TT and FPN dominated them. he went hiding. Chris Hill though is a class act.
5miler

Post by 5miler »

Big Frank is certainly kicking into gear now. Agree with all,Sims disappeared when Frank got going in the second half. Has got his fitness up faster than we expected. A full pre-season and he will be awesome next year. MOS contender next year for sure. Glad I bought the t shirt when they came out.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Said all along next season was the one for him to click into gear his quality is shining through now though thats for sure.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'm really excited about this guy. Yes, as a big NRL forward he will take time to adapt to the tiddlywinks that is Super League and will pick up the odd card.
But he'll be worth it!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Well, that's Sims all over, isn't it?