Grand Final Travel - Ireland

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
guernica84

Grand Final Travel - Ireland

Post by guernica84 »

Hi. My usual crew are otherwise occupied. Anyone flying out of Belfast, Derry or Dublin for the Grand Final as I don't fancy going on me own. Happy to split all costs.

Ta lads.
guernica84

Re: Grand Final Travel - Ireland

Post by guernica84 »

Deafening silence, no wonder the sport will never expand outside the 2 counties.
Josie's friend

Post by Josie's friend »

The silence is because no one is going that way (yet at least) so any response would be pointless,
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Josie's friend wrote:The silence is because no one is going that way (yet at least) so any response would be pointless,
So why did you respond if it was pointless to do so.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

He/she was trying to explain the lack of replies.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Deafening silence, no wonder the sport will never expand outside the 2 counties.

Eight of us down from the other Capital City (Edinburgh) six of whom are season ticket holders . My Lady from the other other Capital City (Belfast) Flew over the other day for this . She has been to around 6 home games , Leeds away , Catalans away and the Cup Final each time flying from Belfast. Potential season ticket holder next season travelling from Belfast.

Plenty support for Rugby League outwith the Heartlands . Scotland will have a good support at Coventry as well (proportionally).

Scotland v Australia at Hull on a Friday night shows how much help Red Hall gives supporters who want to go the chance to go (mental) .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Jimmy Birts

Post by Jimmy Birts »

guernica84 wrote:Hi. My usual crew are otherwise occupied. Anyone flying out of Belfast, Derry or Dublin for the Grand Final as I don't fancy going on me own. Happy to split all costs.

Ta lads.
If you're coming into Wigan before travelling to Old Trafford pal you're welcome to come along with us. Group of us meeting up in the Moon top of Wigan at 12. Getting train over to Manc at 2 or 3.
Safe journey over
guernica84

Post by guernica84 »

Doesn't help me lad / doll. I was there in '94 when we be't the Broncos so don't give me that Old Mother Hubbard about going to this game or the other.
I just can't believe there's no one flying out of Belfast. Oh well, if not at least I get to see us win and Hendo slap the taste out of Bisping's mouth on the same night. Hopefully he forearm smashes him again afterwards for the fun of it.
guernica84

Post by guernica84 »

Sorry, just seen this now. Thanks for being helpful. What you doing for digs? I'd be flying into Manc. but could always catch up with you a bit later on? I suppose I could get me own digs reet enough but getting late now. Still, where there's a will, there's a way. Ta lad.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Right over my head that .

Regards , EW
2002 and EW is hooked