Cameron Smith

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
adiddy

Cameron Smith

Post by adiddy »

Not going to give any scores away, but just had to mention this guy!!! 33 years old and has just played a full 80 mins at hooker in arguably the toughest league and put in a shift of 71 tackles!!! Amazing!!

Matt
cpwigan

Re: Cameron Smith

Post by cpwigan »

Frightening player and he does it game after game for club, then for state, then for country.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

adiddy wrote:Not going to give any scores away, but just had to mention this guy!!! 33 years old and has just played a full 80 mins at hooker in arguably the toughest league and put in a shift of 71 tackles!!! Amazing!!

Matt
Read and weep MM
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
The Eclipse

Post by The Eclipse »

He got run over the top of and missed more tackles than I have ever seen before, him and Cronk normally reserve their best for the big occasions, not this time.
adiddy

Post by adiddy »

The Eclipse wrote:He got run over the top of and missed more tackles than I have ever seen before, him and Cronk normally reserve their best for the big occasions, not this time.
Yet he still made 71 tackles, a lot more than our MOS did in his major game!! I state again that for a 33 year old player to not only in the final, but week in week out play 80 mins a game, as well as making 71 tackles in the final, and take the goal kicks, and be captain is amazing!!! No negativity required.

Matt