GF motivation

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
morley pie eater

Re: GF motivation

Post by morley pie eater »

No straw damn us wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I don't think saying 'majority' of fans stuck with us is whining or he needs to man up really? Is it?
Somebody has just had a success and all he an do is whine and have a dig about fans who pay his wages. What an idiot! Did Monie ever act so stupidly? Lowe? Madge?[/quote

Whine and winge, he must have took lessons from someone!!
:eh: :lol1: :lol1:
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No straw damn us wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote: I don't think saying 'majority' of fans stuck with us is whining or he needs to man up really? Is it?
Somebody has just had a success and all he an do is whine and have a dig about fans who pay his wages. What an idiot! Did Monie ever act so stupidly? Lowe? Madge?[/quote

A what 60 + year old man who does not have the guts to back Bilko because it might upset his 'friends' I have alwuys given you the benefit of the doubt but people who screw their friends I have no time for. At your age and spineless :roll:
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

CP Wigan, I respect your knowledge and opinions on the game. I agree with quiet a few of them as it happens. But your feud against wane is tedious and unhealthy.

Give the man credit. He deserves it.

As supporters we sit through some highs and lows. We've all done plenty of lows this season, possibly one to many of our liking. I was at Wakefield on that extremely disappointing Sunday afternoon, it hurt like hell.

Widnes at home was another tough one to take, but ultimately we all know what the format of the competition is like and the games that you've got to win, so although its not easy you've got to take the rough with the smooth.

What we've achieved this last month or so has been fantastic. Yes you might say well lets not bother turning up all season and just watch the super 8's, but do you know what? I turn up because I love rugby league and Wigan and I'll watch us every week if I can.

Agree with all his tactics/methods or not bit wane deserves everyone's respect.

Fantastic achievement.

Well done waney!!!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I was happy to leave it Adam but people keep being silly like rehashing month old threads.
5miler

Post by 5miler »

We all come on here and air our opinions. If someone disagrees with yours it is said that it is acceptable because it is a forums and we debate. Waney (as far as I know) does not come on here but chooses to air his opinion on tv after the match. Some take it as a personal attack-if the cap fits,wear it- BUT... just as we are entitled to our opinions on here day after day, is Wane not allowed to have an opinion about what he hears and knows? Yes,we all pay to watch the team and so pay a fraction of each wage in the club,but Waney is a human being with feelings just like we are and is fully entitled to his opinion, just as we are. Debate is good,but there is a limit.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

5miler wrote:We all come on here and air our opinions. If someone disagrees with yours it is said that it is acceptable because it is a forums and we debate. Waney (as far as I know) does not come on here but chooses to air his opinion on tv after the match. Some take it as a personal attack-if the cap fits,wear it- BUT... just as we are entitled to our opinions on here day after day, is Wane not allowed to have an opinion about what he hears and knows? Yes,we all pay to watch the team and so pay a fraction of each wage in the club,but Waney is a human being with feelings just like we are and is fully entitled to his opinion, just as we are. Debate is good,but there is a limit.
No, unfortunately he isn't. Like many of us you simply have to accept criticism and get on with your job. I have no idea why any pro sportsman/women would even bother with social media or take anything said on forums to the extent Sam T did with Bilko. We are not even a big sport. Can you imagine Wane and Sam T if they were involved in football or RU.

The club has its own TV station where club employees can direct and if need be show their disgust (not sensible though). It is there to use. I will not tell you who came up with the IL segments that you now see on Wigan TV.
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

I am absolutely amazed that some posters are allowed to speak to and about people in a way that some are over and over again and yet aren't reprimanded in any way.
Yet if some other posters reposte they are pulled up on it by same poster/s and go running to the mods.

It's OK though, as they're only telling "Their truth" and the rest of us can't take it.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You are making no sense Juke. Nobody here as far as I know goes running to mods.

Why did you keep quiet when Bilko was being crapped on by Tomkins? How many years have several of you been on Rlfans and not one of you stood in Bilko's corner and backed him up.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

cpwigan wrote:
No straw damn us wrote:
cpwigan wrote: Somebody has just had a success and all he an do is whine and have a dig about fans who pay his wages. What an idiot! Did Monie ever act so stupidly? Lowe? Madge?[/quote

A what 60 + year old man who does not have the guts to back Bilko because it might upset his 'friends' I have alwuys given you the benefit of the doubt but people who screw their friends I have no time for. At your age and spineless :roll:
What are you whittering on about now? I've just walked in after going to look after my 94year old mother as I do almost every night. Bilko and I are friends and the last time I messaged him was a few weeks ago when I was on holiday in Greece to wish him well after hearing about his dad. My mam enjoyed the game on Saturday, so much so that she has watched the recording of the game again. She reckons it's up with the 1950 win v Huddersfield when Wigan had 8 men missing because they were on a boat to Australia with GB touring team. So stick the spineless and gutless where the sun don't shine.

Edit
My son has just told me about Sams post, and I reckon he's out of order, I'll try and find it to see exactly what has been said.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

You can post nonsense here but cannot back a friend because it means criticising Wigan RLFC.

Do we all need anecdotes lol. My family were there too :lol:

Why you should mention your mother :roll: Your retired, you have bags of time. Stop whining.