GF motivation

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
No straw damn us

Re: GF motivation

Post by No straw damn us »

cpwigan wrote:You can post nonsense here but cannot back a friend because it means criticising Wigan RLFC.

Do we all need anecdotes lol. My family were there too :lol:

Why you should mention your mother :roll: Your retired, you have bags of time. Stop whining.
What are you on about, not backing a friend?
And what's it got to do with GF motivation?
What nonesense?
How do you know what my commitments are?

I mentioned my mother because that's where I was when all these spineless, gutless comments about ME from YOU were posted. I knew nothing of Sams post, so how could I comment?
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

Absolutely disgusting.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Come on guys, we've just won the title!

Agree to disagree, disagree to part..........
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

JUKESAYS wrote:Absolutely disgusting.
Yet online Juke you you Rogues and all the usual Rlfans crowd do not have the guts to stand up and even post Sam T was out of order in attacking Bilko. Friends? Fantastic :lol: Your grown men and you cannot even back a friend. Lets picture Rogues tomorrow. You will be kissing Sam T's backside and keeping quiet. Hypocrites. Grow a set FFS.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:It clearly cut Wane up because why else would he mention it on GF day and days after. Truth be told I think he was under pressure from within after Widnes and the feedback from the fans survey. He certainly needs to stop whining and concentrate on the win because that is what matters. Man up Wane!
I don't think saying 'majority' of fans stuck with us is whining or he needs to man up really? Is it?
Somebody has just had a success and all he can do is whine and have a dig about fans who pay his wages. What an idiot! Did Monie ever act so stupidly? Lowe? Madge?
There was no whining and no dig about fans, a dig is unjustified but what he said was spot on, I should know I was one that doubted them all!! He was actually thanking the majority of fans for their continued support! But obviously with your agenda you will read into it what you like!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I cannot help you TB when you cannot read / listen.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

cpwigan wrote:
Yet online Juke you you Rogues and all the usual Rlfans crowd do not have the guts to stand up and even post Sam T was out of order in attacking Bilko. Friends? Fantastic :lol: Your grown men and you cannot even back a friend. Lets picture Rogues tomorrow. You will be kissing Sam T's backside and keeping quiet. Hypocrites. Grow a set FFS.
Your eyesight seems to be failing you.

Taken from my post on the previous page.
"My son has just told me about Sams post, and I reckon he's out of order, I'll try and find it to see exactly what has been said."
JUKESAYS

Post by JUKESAYS »

cpwigan wrote:
Who the hell do you think you are?

You have no idea what rogues, myself or anyone else has said to Bilko or anyone else In private/offline.

I have no idea what Sam t said In a tweet 8 weeks ago, I have no idea what he's said today other than that I guess it's some dig back at something Bilko may have said?

Either way, MY personal opinion is that ANYONE is stupid enough to tweet, Facebook etc their thoughts then they're leaving thereselves open.
My suggestion to Bilko or anyone who is feeling out of love with the game is to stay off social media, it's better for your health.
I suppose I'll have to add forums to that list as well now as it seems people can attack anyone else about anything without any consequences when they have no idea of the facts.
Adding phrases like "it's the truth" when anyone challenges them or "the club" think this or think that to make out your some kind of trusted confidant of the club is laughable.

Anyway
I'll take a sabotical now, I'll leave you to carry on preaching.

TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cpwigan wrote:I cannot help you TB when you cannot read / listen.
I don't want your help cp, you have enough on your plate satisfying your ego through a forum!!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

JUKESAYS wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Who the hell do you think you are?

You have no idea what rogues, myself or anyone else has said to Bilko or anyone else In private/offline.

I have no idea what Sam t said In a tweet 8 weeks ago, I have no idea what he's said today other than that I guess it's some dig back at something Bilko may have said?

Either way, MY personal opinion is that ANYONE is stupid enough to tweet, Facebook etc their thoughts then they're leaving thereselves open.
My suggestion to Bilko or anyone who is feeling out of love with the game is to stay off social media, it's better for your health.
I suppose I'll have to add forums to that list as well now as it seems people can attack anyone else about anything without any consequences when they have no idea of the facts.
Adding phrases like "it's the truth" when anyone challenges them or "the club" think this or think that to make out your some kind of trusted confidant of the club is laughable.

Anyway
I'll take a sabotical now, I'll leave you to carry on preaching.
You are compromised with your brother but lets not preten. You are on RLfans 7 days a week, you are here plenty and yet you play blind, deaf and dumb.

Likewise Rogues is on more than you yet he needs his son to mention something. Tomorrow night Rogues will be a silent ass kisser and patting Sammy boy on the back, telling all and sundry what he thinks they want to hear.

You are grown men FFC not kids.